The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, Am newbie to Modular Synths, and am into Electronic music, and looking to create my own sounds and loops, without...

sharath83
replies: 11 views: 1,878
JoeDeF 3 weeks ago

I want/need to add a handful of different sounding VCAs to my setup, and seeing as several modules (usually filters) have built...

Bignatius
replies: 7 views: 956
IEC 3 weeks ago

I've had the Intelligel Shapeshifter for about 3 years. Recently I wanted to try out some other complex digital oscillators and...

OneMillionMangos
replies: 34 views: 2,186
fudge rutgers 3 weeks ago

(I also posted this on muffwiggler. Someone mentioned the ground, a known issue, but I inspected it and it's wired properly.) Hi...

joint.therapy
replies: 3 views: 740
butter 3 weeks ago

This just in: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=691446&stc=1&d=1505121605 Initial reports...

Reptil
replies: 183 views: 21,902
Spyart 4 weeks ago

I'd love to create a small synth kinda steevio-style (only the synth part) that generates melodies on it's own (multiple...

Ja Man
replies: 22 views: 1,650
Reptil 4 weeks ago

A different sounding FX processor module. Kickstarter starts 15th november. Pricing 600 $ and up. Shipping starts april next...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 780
Reptil 4 weeks ago

I didn't realize just how cheap this thing was. Does anyone have one and able to report back on their thoughts on it?

Derp
replies: 3 views: 606
vldslsdrkwlya 4 weeks ago

I've wanted to get into modular for several years now, but always put the money into something else. Last year I got my first...

smitty.west
replies: 49 views: 2,532
mekanik 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys I was just reading about this, and thought I'd share it here. Sounds great. I've recently been getting into Ableton...

mutilatedlip
replies: 7 views: 1,155
Tnsl 4 weeks ago

Anyone using one of these? It has been out for a while, but there’s almost no discussion on it on GS since it was released....

Accent
replies: 5 views: 1,189
Derp 4 weeks ago

Hi I'm starting in modular & learning electronics atm to make them myself. But I've got a Moog Slim Phatty, really love...

Ja Man
replies: 3 views: 609
TMT75 11th September 2019

It looks like the Modular FX have failed. The system-1m is still in production and the Torcido/Demora/… aren't anymore....

Tumulte
replies: 7 views: 1,008
re5etuk 10th September 2019

How do you guys and gals find the time to keep up with all these modules coming out? And how do you know which ones to...

Ossicle
replies: 30 views: 2,175
Bignatius 10th September 2019

New stereo delay module

amped
replies: 16 views: 2,530
M32 9th September 2019

i've been thinking about getting a Basimilus Iteritas Alter - love the drum sounds I keep hearing from it, but videos are always...

oinkbanana
replies: 67 views: 6,633
void23 9th September 2019

I'm just starting out in electronics so I'm not going to try this.. yet.. But seen at the size of the korg nts-1, it could be...

Ja Man
replies: 4 views: 845
Bignatius 9th September 2019

I've set this space up to share learning on patches and demo's for beginner and advanced artists alike. I've always felt that...

justjools
replies: 10 views: 1,009
justjools 8th September 2019

not me, Im looking for a "little bit of kit" for a little pick me up (gear crack) So he is using a beatstep pro...

Jaybird
replies: 25 views: 1,494
Derp 6th September 2019

Hi, In all Roland Aira modular, you have a virtual module called Logic operation described as such : This module takes two...

Tumulte
replies: 4 views: 567
Tumulte 5th September 2019

I’ve been oscillating between the Bitbox, Assimil8or, and ER-301 for a while now, and as the eurorack sampler market is growing...

Accent
replies: 15 views: 3,874
void23 4th September 2019

The Synthesis Technology E370 Quad Morphing VCO Eurorack module is finally coming out - Kickstarter is underway! I'm pretty...

ivanc
replies: 22 views: 2,996
oinkbanana 2nd September 2019

Hello there, im going to start this adventure. I want to build a modular to create some ambient stuff. My question is if you...

vagon
replies: 44 views: 3,095
fudge rutgers 30th August 2019

With a Tip Top Happy Ending kit (84hp) with the uZeus power (4hp) and a Moog Mother-32 (60hp), I have 20hp left to fill with...

analogdon
replies: 3 views: 621
Derp 28th August 2019

Hello:) I want to ask, if someone can help me how to disconnect MS envelope from external signal in. – I want external signal...

Simonkubasi
replies: 3 views: 572
Simonkubasi 28th August 2019

What's your favourite drum module? I am a bit more interested in this to see what you like but I might be tempted to try one, as...

justjools
replies: 105 views: 11,093
Lisa 28th August 2019

I started my summer by packing up all the fun parts of my studio for a move that, as of two and a half months later, still hasn't...

ngarjuna
replies: 3 views: 675
ngarjuna 24th August 2019

Count me amongst those who are big fans of DivKid's videos on individual modules, and this newer one (found in the thread at MW)...

Bignatius
replies: 2 views: 735
MONO.xID 23rd August 2019

So this is most probably a noob question. The Plaits in Harmonic Oscillator mode from it's Aux output is described as...

TNC
replies: 1 views: 890
TNC 22nd August 2019

Sooo… I don’t have any sound coming out of Braids nor any pitch change. It worked perfectly when I first got it, but now...

bottle_fare
replies: 2 views: 714
bottle_fare 22nd August 2019

Hey there, I recently purchased an Arturia Minibrute 2s, which is semi-modular and features a super handy sequencer. I'm...

yungbuck
replies: 2 views: 765
Derp 21st August 2019

Let's see how it sounds kfhkh

Reptil
replies: 22 views: 1,580
Ossicle 21st August 2019

In order to finish my Polytribe synth I will have to set up a small modular. I will explain what I have and how it works and...

GAF Vu Master
replies: 16 views: 953
Ossicle 21st August 2019

Hey guys, I have two semimodular synths (Model D + Neutron) and I would like to automate a few things within ableton and I...

Warwickeo
replies: 4 views: 638
JorgV 20th August 2019

I like to find out what functions in modules, will not alternate the waveform or be able to mold it in amplitude or longer, but...

JVFM
replies: 4 views: 638
JVFM 19th August 2019
replies: 2 views: 513
spiderman 19th August 2019

I dusted off the old cello for this rather gritty, mainly modular piece. Heavy focus on Warps, Rings and...

Lisa
replies: 9 views: 1,448
Lisa 18th August 2019

Hey everyone, I am about to get into modular. Long time coming and I cannot wait any longer. For the money, is it worth...

milosk
replies: 20 views: 969
Bignatius 18th August 2019

Hey Gearslutz – I wonder if there is any modern hardware synthesizer that somehow comes close to the overall sound of the...

snm10
replies: 17 views: 1,074
chrisso 17th August 2019

not new to synthesis. but new to modular. I've kept my self from getting in to modular because I have a addictive personality. Im...

boomer81
replies: 16 views: 989
breakline 13th August 2019

I am looking for a DC coupled audio interface. I want to use it for my laptop when playing live (mainly). It would be nice...

Coorec
replies: 7 views: 1,053
Reptil 12th August 2019

Hi, Im getting just into modular, but one of the things that is going to play a big part in my synth setup will be a...

Gitaarwerk
replies: 12 views: 760
Gitaarwerk 12th August 2019

A new Moog will hit the streets soon!! I'm at the Knobcon synth convention in Schaumburg (Chicago). Moog has a little side...

Rooftree
replies: 1,603 views: 287,262
AudioSoundzz 12th August 2019

I have learned a little music theory and it helped me understand the basics of scales/modes and resolving chord progressions....

intellijel
replies: 329 views: 227,881
Derp 9th August 2019

ey there, what do you change or what do you add in the space in this...

vagon
replies: 18 views: 1,777
Bignatius 9th August 2019

Hey :) So I'm trying to build my eurorack up a little from what I have right now which is this in a tiptop audio mantis case....

ThirdEye
replies: 6 views: 592
void23 9th August 2019

This has just gone live on Kickstarter. Sounds phenomenal.. RAVEN a 100% analog, synthesizer voice. Made in Austria. by...

Brickman
replies: 25 views: 2,384
jazzymike 7th August 2019

I thought my rack was done, but then I saw this. It's a total euro based poly ... So getting a GAS attack....

void23
replies: 4 views: 872
Gitaarwerk 6th August 2019

As per title. Bought a select few modules to test the water so to speak. Thinking about a system for droney ambient experiments....

brek01
replies: 17 views: 1,044
brek01 3rd August 2019

Looks to be from late 60s- early 70s. Shot in Denton, Texas. System was demonstrated by Merrill Ellis. He's one of the first Moog...

amped
replies: 0 views: 766
amped 3rd August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search