The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
buchla LEM4 Snoopy vs 208c/easel
Old 20th June 2020
Lives for gear

buchla LEM4 Snoopy vs 208c/easel

I have been lusting for a music easel for decades. Now i'm about to dive in to Buchla territory. The Easel reissue is out of production and the new 208c is about to be released soon.

Another option is the LEM4 Snoopy. However i can't really find any info or user experience about it.

Can anyone jump in to share experience and point out the difference between the other stand alone buchla's?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizeh12 View Post
I have been lusting for a music easel for decades. Now i'm about to dive in to Buchla territory. The Easel reissue is out of production and the new 208c is about to be released soon.

Another option is the LEM4 Snoopy. However i can't really find any info or user experience about it.

Can anyone jump in to share experience and point out the difference between the other stand alone buchla's?
Actually... they are still making the Easel, and the 208c has been shipping since early this year. Easel is likely just out of stock. You can buy the Command from Foxtone right now. http://foxtonemusic.com/buchla-208c-...nd-standalone/ You'll find a better price from Detroit Modular, if you can wait on restock.

Don't have personal experience to compare the two... but they are different sounds and concepts and features. Wouldn't say they are the same/similar beyond being in the same family
Old 3 weeks ago
I don't have experience of either exact product, but between Lem4 and 208c I would rather have the 208c, especially as it is cheaper.
I would like to buy a 208c system myself. saving up.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear