The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Modular and guitar pedals
Old 3 weeks ago
Modular and guitar pedals

Hi after a bit of advice. Got some space to add a bit of modular stuff and currently have an expert sleepers es3 connected via adat to my apogee interface so i can send stuff out. Im after something really simple but good in modular format so i can reduce the signal like a reamp box to incorporate my guitar pedals.

Im actually quite impressed with the quality of the es3 after sending signals out and in with no processing and listening back.

Im just after something simple that does stereo in and out / mono capabilities but has really good conversion and is nice and transparent so what passes out the es3 into it comes out pretty much bang on. Ive seen various versions of what I'm needing but wondered what everyones favs are for this that are good quality. I'm going to get a few modular osc and bits so be good to send not only sginals from my daw via es3 but also modular to pedals else id just buy a reamp box and be done with it.

Thanks Ben
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I might be misunderstanding what you're looking for, but something like this would probably suffice if you already have a eurorack case:

https://www.addacsystem.com/en/produ...ies/addac200pi
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I don't work that way.

I do, however, have two different Pedal interfaces in eurorack format that I'm quite pleased with.

Ladik

and Industrial Electronique

Neither are likely to be exactly what you're after, I'm not quite sure, but they're a good start, and good in and of themselves.
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear