The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Which AJH synth to go with M32
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Which AJH synth to go with M32

I already have a mother 32.
I would love a minimod system but can’t afford all the modules.

Which modules could I use with the mother 32 to get a cheaper but similar system?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

i dont know. the m32 is quite a limited module. and personally i would not expand it at all. since its not gonna b worth it.

but its a single osc. so get another osc. its also only square or saw waveform. (get any other osc)

lfo is only 2 waveforms too. (get a doepfer a147-2)

env is A/D and on/off sustain. no adjustable release. (get another env any adsr one)

BUT what i would get first is a quad attenuator. a mixer or 2, and then a vca or 2 and then a mult or 2. also the filter might become boring. get a wild exotic one, or a multimode one.

i would get none of those from ajh though, even though i have 3 of their oscs. i would get cheaper stuff like doepfer.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

If the Minimod is what you want, why not just go that route? If you can't afford it all at once, you can just buy modules as you have the money for them. Or you could just get a Model D?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search