The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
TipTop Audio Z5000 Multi Effects demo
Old 2nd January 2020
Lives for gear

TipTop Audio Z5000 Multi Effects demo

There is a trio of new effects modules from TipTop, ZVERB, ECHOZ, and Z5000 Multi Effect.
http://tiptopaudio.com/zverb-echoz-z5000/

I have the Z5000 Multi Effect module here (not the same module as their older discontinued Z5000 versions) and I did a stupid-long meandering demo. In fact the first person to comment nominated it as "Possibly the most boring Eurorack video ever made"

Anyways, here it is. I think it sounds great and all three modules are reasonably priced so if you need a smallish effects module, give them a listen?

Old 2nd January 2020
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJohn View Post
"Possibly the most boring Eurorack video ever made"
That guy can go eat a whole bag of dicks.

I'm just barely scratching the surface of this video and so far I have to say that I'm impressed at the reverb quality. With most of these multieffect modules, the reverb ends up being the least impressive of the bunch, but I'd have to say this is on par with his Z-DSP verbs. Much better than the OG Z-5000. The whole trio is on my wishlist, so I will have them all eventually. Thanks for sharing this!
Old 2nd January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
That guy . . .

Thanks for the support, good Sir Derp! Yes, I am very impressed with the sound quality of this new line of modules from TipTop (well, at least the Z5000, I haven't actually tried the other two but I'm assuming they are identical in quality) The down side is that now I need to rearrange my main eurorack case to fit in the Z5000 since it's the best sounding eurorack reverb/modulation module I have!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search