The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Buchla Easel Command / 208c (KICKSTARTER 2019)
Old 3rd October 2019
Buchla Easel Command / 208c (KICKSTARTER 2019)

This is a very nice synthesizer.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...8c-synthesizer

Buchla Easel Command / 208c (KICKSTARTER 2019)-screen-shot-2019-10-03-21.46.39.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Buchla Easel Command / 208c (KICKSTARTER 2019)-screen-shot-2019-10-03-21.46.39.jpg  
Old 3rd October 2019
Gear Guru

I want to love Buchla, I really do, but those prices are nuts.
Old 4th October 2019
Lives for gear

I'm on the fence. This and a skylab would be awesome.
Old 4th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
I want to love Buchla, I really do, but those prices are nuts.
I love Buchla, but those pices are indeed nuts. Some time ago I seriously considered puttung together a 5U Buchla (259e, 281e, 292e, 266e and 258), trying to convince myself that I could be happy with such a rig costing a "mere" 5-6 k, and I could integrate with euro with some adapters etc. But then I came to my senses.

The more I get into euro, and understand its sonic possibilities, the less I crave for buchla. Like, my new Natural Gate just ended my GAS for the 292e. But as said, I still love buchla and if money were no object, would buy it in a heartbeat
Old 6th October 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossicle View Post
I love Buchla, but those pices are indeed nuts. Some time ago I seriously considered puttung together a 5U Buchla (259e, 281e, 292e, 266e and 258), trying to convince myself that I could be happy with such a rig costing a "mere" 5-6 k, and I could integrate with euro with some adapters etc. But then I came to my senses.

The more I get into euro, and understand its sonic possibilities, the less I crave for buchla. Like, my new Natural Gate just ended my GAS for the 292e. But as said, I still love buchla and if money were no object, would buy it in a heartbeat
Buchla modules in 5u (MU) format? If yes,
can you please share photos/builders of these modules
Old 6th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johny.gtr View Post
Buchla modules in 5u (MU) format? If yes,
can you please share photos/builders of these modules
I used Buchla terms, where 1U means the width of one standard sized module. So above I referred to the standard 'e' modules by Buchla, and one of the cloned versions of the 258.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search