The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Tangible Waves AE Modular - Anyone Have It?
Old 9th September 2019
Tangible Waves AE Modular - Anyone Have It?

I didn't realize just how cheap this thing was. Does anyone have one and able to report back on their thoughts on it?
Old 13th September 2019
Gear Maniac

Yes I have a 3-rack system of AE.

It’s great! I’ve been having great fun pairing it with my Analog Keys. There are some things to remember: the cv range for AE is only 0-5v, no negative voltages. You have to use a dedicated I/O module to directly interface with other gear. Also, the patching experience is very different. These wires and ports are TINY! If these things don’t bother you, then you’ll have a great time with it, imo
Old 14th September 2019
Lives for gear

my thoughts are if you already have reasonable sized eurorack then your just double buying as it won't do anything you can't already do, you've just got to fight the cuteness

i was slightly stoned last night and with headphones this patch really appealed to me

Old 15th September 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane creek View Post
my thoughts are if you already have reasonable sized eurorack then your just double buying as it won't do anything you can't already do, you've just got to fight the cuteness

i was slightly stoned last night and with headphones this patch really appealed to me

It’s true, they’ve been putting together the bread and butter and are just starting to get to the really interesting modules. But coming up you got an MI grids clone, drums, a chords module, quantizer, slew, a whole host of stuff.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search