The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
keep the waveform intact
Old 1 week ago
keep the waveform intact

I like to find out what functions in modules, will not alternate the waveform or be able to mold it in amplitude or longer, but in the same waveform.
I believe reverb, delay, may be filters in some way, any input will help thx.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Am I missing something? Changing the waveform is pretty much the point of every module.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Am I missing something? Changing the waveform is pretty much the point of every module.
I know what you mean agree, that's the point manipulate the waveform in modules but I use this for an experimental point.

I believe I can use a chords or pitch that will not change the waveform shape but will change the frequency Hz, please someone correct me if i'm wrong i just purchased a O&C module and if anyone know more features in other modules.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

If you change the pitch on any normal oscillator the waves you get from it will retain their shape. At a higher pitch the waveform will be ”played” faster, but the shape will remain. Is that what you are after?
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
If you change the pitch on any normal oscillator the waves you get from it will retain their shape. At a higher pitch the waveform Will be ”played” faster, but the shape will remain. Is that what you are after?
Thanks Lisa,

yep that was i was looking into

Now I had to find out how much pitch had to apply to meet the second harmonic
to get at a frequency that could be use for my purpose, but I got a Data Mordax on it's way and that will help big time.

Thx to reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search