The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
New Stuff
Old 12th August 2019
New Stuff

In this thread product news such as announcements and updates: A lot of it will be linked to the New Product Alert subforum, so if you need other info, about FX boxes, computer software, "hardwired" synths, samplers, etcetera, go there.
Modular only, here below.

I think this is handy for everyone. Tips and suggestions welcome.
Manufacturers or resellers, please contact me in PM? I'm trying to seperate out the announcements from the regular discussions.

Old 12th August 2019
First off, I like that the modular section is being sponsored. Thank you ModularFreq, and our other advertisers.
Old 12th August 2019
Quote:
This kit contains the essential parts for five eurorack modules including the Euroreceiver module for connecting to the SEQ v4/v4+ and a total of 32 eurorack outputs including CV, gates, clocks and triggers.
Single module frontpanels, PCBs can be purchased separately. The essentials kit contains PCBs, panels, jacks, LEDs and fastening harware. A full BOM for the additional common components is available.

It contains the essential parts for five Eurorack modules and offers a total of 8 CV/Gate, 8 clock outputs and 8 trigger outputs.
midiphy SEQ v4+ Eurorack Modules Essentials Kit

Prices:
MidiPhy Essentials kit €199,98
MidiBox V4 kit €599,95
Including VAT (Germany is 19%) Excluding shipping. (12th august 2019)

The Midibox seq V4 DIY sequencer
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search