The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Eurorack, Semi'-Modular, and the X18 Air Mixer...
Old 3rd June 2019
Lives for gear

Eurorack, Semi'-Modular, and the X18 Air Mixer...

Works like a charm... for anyone else like me who was living under a rock and overly concerned.

Sure, Eurorack levels come in hotter than Line, but norhing that can't be attenuated / mitigated.

I have a few channels of Eurorack, straight from the modules, plus the TX7, Volca Sample, PO33 KO, MS20, 626, works great, side by side, zero fuss, only bothered to lower the Input Gain on 2ch.

I will forever prefer a big Analog Desk, but the Swiss Army knife nature of this Digital Mixer is almost impossible to beat. Mine was $450, delivered to my door. I will end up with two...

If you need a Mixer for Eurorack - these X18 and XR18 from you know who work very well. Mega value, too. I should have gotten one ages ago.
Old 8th June 2019
Lives for gear

It's a good thing to highlight! For me I've yet to find a mixer that *doesn't* handle euro..

Have tried:
B XR12
B 1002b
Roland MX1
Zoom Livetrak

Typically I use one of these as a euro submixer, and couldn't live without one.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search