The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Farewell slutz.
Old 22nd April 2019
  #1
Farewell slutz.

Greetings-
Just a quick note to thank everyone for everything great about this place. I love it a lot but I have to not post here anymore for personal and private reasons. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and that you all complete your modular quests and I wish you good journeys.
Sincerely-
Sean
Old 22nd April 2019
  #2
Lives for gear
 
bitman's Avatar
See ya Sean. You'll be back though.
Old 22nd April 2019
  #3
Not sure what is going on, but hope you are back soon and everything is ok with you....
Old 22nd April 2019
  #4
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
See you back here soon!
Old 22nd April 2019
  #5
Lives for gear
 

yet another grand exit.
Old 23rd April 2019
  #6
Lives for gear
 
Stevism's Avatar
You have two more posts...

Then what?
Old 23rd April 2019
  #7
oh! Take care of yourself and your loved ones, Sean. Good luck and please know you're welcome here anytime!
Old 24th April 2019
  #8
Lives for gear
 
Coorec's Avatar
The best of luck to you, Sean. I hope things will work out for you. You helped making this place a good one, and will be missed.

All the best.

Co.
Old 28th October 2019
  #9
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Guys, I think he's getting out of modular. Was doing some shopping on Reverb and stumbled on a whole bunch of modules he was selling.
Old 28th October 2019
  #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Guys, I think he's getting out of modular. Was doing some shopping on Reverb and stumbled on a whole bunch of modules he was selling.


Hope he is ok.
Old 28th October 2019
  #11
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT75 View Post


Hope he is ok.
He might be getting out of music entirely. I just checked his sold items, and it's pretty extensive and includes stuff that he mentioned he wouldn't ever sell like the 49SL and the Elektron Sampler.

Then again, he could just be swapping everything out for something new. Not the first time he's done that.
Old 28th October 2019
  #12
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Disregard my alarmism: He's just swapping out gear is all. @ me.
Old 28th October 2019
  #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Disregard my alarmism: He's just swapping out gear is all. @ me.
Old 12th November 2019
  #14
Lives for gear
 
Stevism's Avatar
you guys stalking him or talking to him?

hope he's jamming whatever he's doing haha
Old 12th November 2019
  #15
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevism View Post
you guys stalking him or talking to him?

hope he's jamming whatever he's doing haha
He unloaded a ton of gear earlier this month/last month. I bought a RIT_M off of him and asked him what was up with the gear purge. Just said that he was clearing space for new gears.
Old 12th November 2019
  #16
Lives for gear
 
Stevism's Avatar
nice! the only true answer one could be expected to give...
Old 14th November 2019
  #17
Gear Maniac
 

He told me that he wanted to spend more time developing his musicianship skills and less time playing with toys.
Old 20th November 2019
  #18
Lives for gear
 
cane creek's Avatar
 

Good luck Sean, sad to see you leaving the site.
Old 20th November 2019
  #19
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtrhaus View Post
Greetings-
Just a quick note to thank everyone for everything great about this place. I love it a lot but I have to not post here anymore for personal and private reasons. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and that you all complete your modular quests and I wish you good journeys.
Sincerely-
Sean
Awww...

Old 21st November 2019
  #20
Gear Maniac
 

I too have to leave this board and will miss everyone, but I have to leave for personal and very private reasons as well. I'll miss everyone and love y'all.
- Zlatan
Old 21st November 2019
  #21
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanking View Post
I too have to leave this board and will miss everyone, but I have to leave for personal and very private reasons as well. I'll miss everyone and love y'all.
- Zlatan
Good luck! I hope you get that yeast infection cleared up soon!
Old 21st November 2019
  #22
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Good luck! I hope you get that yeast infection cleared up soon!

Old 21st November 2019
  #23
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Good luck! I hope you get that yeast infection cleared up soon!
Thanks for the concern! It was sad being away from y'all and I missed you terribly, but I wrapped up my problem and I'm happy to be back with my friends here!
Old 21st November 2019
  #24
Lives for gear
I will be leaving as well, it's just not the same
Old 21st November 2019
  #25
Lives for gear
I have errands to run, so probably be back in the late afternoon until then I hope you feel guilty for mistreating me
Old 25th November 2019
  #26
Lives for gear
 
Bignatius's Avatar
I left for several hours several times recently.
Old 5th December 2019
  #27
Lives for gear
 
oldgearguy's Avatar
 

I don't post enough, so no one even knew I was gone for a while.
Old 5th December 2019
  #28
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgearguy View Post
I don't post enough, so no one even knew I was gone for a while.
Hey, I was wondering where you went! We missed you! Talked about you a lot while you were gone.
Old 5th December 2019
  #29
Lives for gear
 
oldgearguy's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Hey, I was wondering where you went! We missed you! Talked about you a lot while you were gone.
Fortunately I unsubscribed from every thread so I missed all that. I'm sure I would have been crushed and forced to buy copious amount of analog to console myself.
Old 5th December 2019
  #30
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgearguy View Post
I would have forced to buy an analog console.
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 98 views: 12526
Avatar for roc
roc 19th August 2019
replies: 5526 views: 209447
Avatar for Derp
Derp 13th October 2017
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear
Forum Jump
Forum Jump