The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Farewell slutz.
Old 5th December 2019
Lives for gear

"No thanks, we've already got one."

on a slightly on-topic note -- it is good to take a break from the forums and just spend time figuring out what *you* like and don't like about all the hw and sw you've collected.

Sometimes the external noises/influences overtly shape your opinion and it makes sense to re-evaluate things more in isolation.
Old 5th December 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgearguy View Post
"No thanks, we've already got one."

on a slightly on-topic note -- it is good to take a break from the forums and just spend time figuring out what *you* like and don't like about all the hw and sw you've collected.

Sometimes the external noises/influences overtly shape your opinion and it makes sense to re-evaluate things more in isolation.
I agree bro, taking time away from forums can be a good idea. And if oldgearguy is an old dude, you may not have much time left anyway so best to use your time wisely.
Old 21st December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtrhaus View Post
Greetings-
Just a quick note to thank everyone for everything great about this place. I love it a lot but I have to not post here anymore for personal and private reasons. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and that you all complete your modular quests and I wish you good journeys.
Sincerely-
Sean
farewell and godspeed!

Old 21st December 2019
Gear Maniac

So sorry to hear you're leaving bro. If you ever decide to return, we'll have a song to welcome you back.

Old 12th February 2020
Lives for gear

I thought you were kind of a dick tbh
Old 12th February 2020
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekto View Post
I thought you were kind of a dick tbh
Old 14th February 2020
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Old 14th February 2020
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisewagon View Post
Old 9th September 2020
Gear Guru

For anyone else looking for Slaughtrhaus sightings, he's dumped his big ole' Doepfer case on Reverb. I don't think it necessarily means he's getting out modular though because the number of modules being sold isn't that high yet. Plus I haven't seen his coveted WMD Mixer go up yet, so I think he's just downsizing. Probably hit by the financial impacts of the pandemic I'd imagine.
Old 10th September 2020
Lives for gear

I hope all is well.
Old 15th September 2020
Gear Addict

I do not know him, but in all respects, I hope he is doing well and finding some peace with his decisions and how he got there. As well as ways that he can have a little bit of both worlds. Other friends on GS, a little bit of a more minimal system, a little bit of enjoying life at the same time of what is needed from that. As well as comfort in that his own decision was the right decision and honestly that's all that counts - whatever makes you feel good inside personally. So that was the right decision. Seems like all the comments are very welcoming... to the point of welcoming back - in hopes that you do come back. ( however I do not know the background here)

Just trying to say, it's cool either way and don't hold demons about your own decisions.
Old 20th September 2020
Gear Addict

📝 Reply