The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Patches n Demos
Old 6th April 2019
Lives for gear

Patches n Demos

I've set this space up to share learning on patches and demo's for beginner and advanced artists alike. I've always felt that there is a need for this as I got a lot of help myself from the forum setting up basic patches when I started and would be useful to have a learning resource. We can discuss how we are using modules and patching in different ways and share particular things we find useful and any difficulties we face. This can be as simple as trying out a new module right through to demonstrating performance patches. It should be inclusive for everyone to feel they can share and contribute ideas and compositions regardless of experience and ability. Just over 2 years in since buying my first modules which were Braids, Maths and Polaris, I'm still discovery and learning how to use the ones I've acquired and trying out some new ones.

Any format is good: photos, video, description or sketching patches - I understand this is a bit fiddly and can be time consuming.

Let's develop this shared learning space!
Old 6th April 2019
Lives for gear

This is my first tryout patch with Rings, simple but I like it. Loving the strings sound and how it sounds modulating the strum with LFO. Nothing impressive I know but just a demo to show how it sounds. Share your patches!

20190406_124817.mp4 - Google Drive

Rings Patch
Attached Thumbnails
Patches n Demos-rings-patch.jpg  
Old 12th April 2019
Lives for gear

Patches anyone? I'm particularly interested in Ornaments n Crime patches if anyone's interested in demoing.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search