The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Programable BPM/Clock source Modular Synthesizers
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Programable BPM/Clock source

Hello

Just curios if theres a compact device that can function as a master clock that will store the BPM in a preset.

I have Pams New workout and a few other clock generating gizmos but I would like to at least recall the same BPM in a preset every time I use my modular if possible. I might try a few work arounds but would prefer not add a laptop or MPC or a big preset keyboard. Would prefer if something that could be saved into the memory of a euro rack device or at least something like a beat step pro.

Thanks in advance
Old 5 days ago
I can’t think of anything small off the top of my head, but Circadian Rhythms stores the current tempo by BPM.
Old 4 days ago
Expert Sleepers FH-2. I'll be back when I think of more.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Maybe an analog clock source like an LFO? It'll be the same tempo every time you boot up so long as you don't touch the rate knob.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Thank you all for the feedback. I'll figure out something!
Old 1 day ago
Gear Maniac
It's not compact but 1010 toolbox can store the bpm in a preset. I would think a lot of the newer 30hp-ish sequencers can do it.

Probably not the answer your looking for...
Old 14 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Verse View Post
It's not compact but 1010 toolbox can store the bpm in a preset. I would think a lot of the newer 30hp-ish sequencers can do it.

Probably not the answer your looking for...

I like bit box 1010 but I'm a but low on real estate but thank you for the suggestion. I will still look at that... read the manual...might be worth using all of its potential as a sort of main hub..sampler.. beat box with clock.. for the rest of the system...not sure. If I can easily access the tempo without menu diving or a fuss it might be worth while

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search