The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Behringer Eurorack Modular
Old 9th September 2019
Gear Maniac

I am not ready for that but I am ready for something. Crave, maybe?

Old 9th September 2019
Lives for gear

Born ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bftucker View Post

I am not ready for that but I am ready for something. Crave, maybe?

Old 9th September 2019
Gear Guru

Sure, I'll take a $299 TONTO.
Old 9th September 2019
Gear Maniac

If, like me, you were waiting for the Crave (or the Pro 1)...

https://www.facebook.com/BEHRINGER/p...57648930628914

Officially started production?
Old 9th September 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftucker View Post
If, like me, you were waiting for the Crave (or the Pro 1)...

https://www.facebook.com/BEHRINGER/p...57648930628914

Officially started production?
Waiting for the Pro 1. Hope to hear some sounds soon!
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT75 View Post
Waiting for the Pro 1. Hope to hear some sounds soon!
Yah, me as well. The one that got away. I like how "rough" the K-2 sounds. If they do that with the Pro 1 remake, I'm definitely interested.
Old 1 day ago
d3x
Here for the gear

I started building my first modular, I see the prices of some modules and I just cry. I see many news about those Behringer modules over the last year. Is this something that is really coming up or is it on the back burner and all the R&D resources are dling the hard work on those love recent synths?

I would like to at least have a imaginary guess view on the potential release time, before I end up under the bridge not being able to pay the rent withe the all new modules 599 each that generate simple sine wave only ;-)

Also congrats on K2 that arrived recently. Now I wait for pro1 and crave tp ne delivered

Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli Behringer View Post
We have now completed the prototype of the first Module, the 110 VCO, VCF, VCA and there are 5 more in the immediate pipeline.

We're currently doing the testing and will hopefully be able to release them for production soon.

We're planning to launch close to 40 modules over the next 2 years at a suggested retail price between US$ 49 and 99 each.

Wouldn't it be great to see lots of people get into Eurorack and enjoy modular synthesis?

Fun stuff!

Uli
Old 1 day ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3x View Post
I started building my first modular, I see the prices of some modules and I just cry. I see many news about those Behringer modules over the last year. Is this something that is really coming up or is it on the back burner and all the R&D resources are dling the hard work on those love recent synths?

I would like to at least have a imaginary guess view on the potential release time, before I end up under the bridge not being able to pay the rent withe the all new modules 599 each that generate simple sine wave only ;-)

Also congrats on K2 that arrived recently. Now I wait for pro1 and crave tp ne delivered

Dex
My guess is that it's going to be on the back burner for a while since they have so many synths backlogged. If you're looking for cheap solutions, EMW and Doepfer are very reasonably priced. Also, the new Dreadbox Chromatic series looks like a whole lot of function for very low prices. I'm planning a row of them myself when they come out.
Old 1 day ago
Dreadbox has announced a new line of affordable modules which look and sound great so far. Maybe you don't have to wait for behringer for cheap and good modules
Old 20 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
My guess is that it's going to be on the back burner for a while since they have so many synths backlogged. If you're looking for cheap solutions, EMW and Doepfer are very reasonably priced. Also, the new Dreadbox Chromatic series looks like a whole lot of function for very low prices. I'm planning a row of them myself when they come out.
Also, buy used. I save loads buying used.
Old 11 hours ago
Lives for gear

There‘s a 960 in the picture. I‘d buy that for sure
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search