All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Video/Audio Links To Your Modular Synth Tracks
Old 8th April 2019
Here for the gear

Patch & Tweak 5u Moon Modular

Old 9th April 2019
Lives for gear

Age of Endarkenment

The official release date is 4/20 ( tehehe), but there's a couple songs up to check out now. Outside of stringed instruments and throat noises, everything originates with the modular and is sampled into Renoise where it's then tuned and composed with. Let me know what you cool kids think!
Old 15th April 2019
Gear Nut

April Dub

sunday jam with eloquencer, assimil8or, akaemis castle, chronoblob, akaemies taiko. lo-fi junky, batumi
Old 21st April 2019
Here for the gear

Some recent modular explorations based around Industrial Music Electronics/ Harvestman, Metasonix, Endorphin.es, and WMD modules.

Old 23rd April 2019

Lamentation | zengomi

Last edited by zengomi; 23rd April 2019 at 11:19 PM..
Old 24th April 2019
Lives for gear

First full patch that focuses on performing with the Pittsburgh Primary Oscillator. Pretty fun little module!

Old 24th April 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Age of Endarkenment

The official release date is 4/20 ( tehehe), but there's a couple songs up to check out now. Outside of stringed instruments and throat noises, everything originates with the modular and is sampled into Renoise where it's then tuned and composed with. Let me know what you cool kids think!
Sounds good man. Grats on getting it together. I've been trying to do an album for like two years but I always get distracted by making new beats and stuff. Sh!t takes dedication.
Old 27th April 2019
Gear Maniac

Here's some noise made using the subcon gear. I even gave it a title,
so I am trying

Old 29th April 2019
Lives for gear

We've all heard Rings into Clouds a hundred times but have you heard a Streichfett into Clouds? Have a listen. It works in a similar way but with very different results. Like Rings the Streichfett produces lots of shifting harmonics which are great food for a granular synth. There's further patch notes in the YouTube description.

Old 3rd May 2019
Gear Maniac

Short chiptune-ish experiment with my rig...
It's quite difficult to mix without a good dedicated mixer. I need to work
on that one.

Old 27th May 2019
Here for the gear

New track! This one is really the essence of my efforts in eurorack. Simple melodic riff driven by some euclidean pulse, basic trip hop beat, straightforward bassline and a clean melodic line added after recording the patch.

This is what I do.

Old 1st June 2019
Notes and stuff...

Old 4th June 2019
Lives for gear

Going through my SoundCloud account and looks like I never posted this one. Someone wanted a demo of the Aperture VCF, so I obliged ... All live wiggling on it while also fading in the pads and playing the mutes.

Old 6th June 2019
Gear Maniac

That WMD Aperture demo is great

Here is a quick ambient piece using the Bitbox (synthbox firmware), the Rossum Trident and the Subcon Vampire. Effects: Magneto, Chronoblob 2, QPAS, Voice Tail. All sequenced and modulated by the 1010 Toolbox.

Old 7th June 2019
Here for the gear

Getting to know my new rack. Stages fills in as a rather decent audio oscillator.

Old 7th June 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Getting to know my new rack. Stages fills in as a rather decent audio oscillator.

Beautiful mood; I like the note slides a lot.
Old 7th June 2019
Gear Head

This is the first modular thing I've been willing to share and the closest I've come to a finished "song". It's also the first time all of my oscillators have been in tune. I'm using my new Doepfer A-151 sequential switch to trigger four voices (including noise) from the same SQ-1 sequence. I'm manually switching from three to four steps and back. I stretched my modular resources almost to the limit. I need more! Reverb is Valhalla VintageVerb.

Old 7th June 2019
Lives for gear

First recording with my new setup.

Doepfer A-100/"The Instruōdorf"/SCI Prophet-10

Attached Files

P10 Instruo A100.mp3 (5.76 MB, 331 views)

Old 7th June 2019
Lives for gear

Morphagene Ambient Guitar

Made this last weekend. Evolving deep ambient tones made from guitar sample recorded and manipulated by Morphagene, QPAS, Elements, DLD, and Erbverb. Bass drone by DPO and QMMG.
Old 8th June 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
<vid>

Made this last weekend. Evolving deep ambient tones made from guitar sample recorded and manipulated by Morphagene, QPAS, Elements, DLD, and Erbverb. Bass drone by DPO and QMMG.
Very nice, the washed out HDR look of the video was cool as well

btw: MN X-PAN is shipping today, since youre into Make Noise obviously.
Me too...
Old 9th June 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Of Nebula View Post
Beautiful mood; I like the note slides a lot.
Thanks!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Just my first patch with newly purchased Marbles. Already in love with this module!
It's a simple composition based on randomness, delays and a little bit of field recording.
Better to listen with headphones. More explanations below the video on YT.
Also, be free to subscribe on my channel if you like - there are some more eurorack videos there.

Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalivec View Post
Just my first patch with newly purchased Marbles. Already in love with this module!
It's a simple composition based on randomness, delays and a little bit of field recording.
Better to listen with headphones. More explanations below the video on YT.
Also, be free to subscribe on my channel if you like - there are some more eurorack videos there.

Nice job!

I like that compact travel case as well, had to look that up

https://graumodular.com/en/home
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

All sequencing duties by "Pamela's NEW! Workout" (with help from the Doepfer A151 on one voice). One take into Cubase with added reverb and a touch of arranging.

After 25 years on and off of trying to make so called "dance" music I think I'll give up. I have to admit to myself that I'll never sound like The Orb and see where the modular takes me.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Something i recorded on my small system last night , this has used following modules : 2 x Serge VCS ,2 x R6 VCO's ,1 x Extended ADSR ,2 x VCA ,Programmer ,SSG ,Difference Rectifier ,Serge '73 VCF ,Serge Wavemultiplier (bottom section)

Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladosh View Post
Something i recorded on my small system last night , this has used following modules : 2 x Serge VCS ,2 x R6 VCO's ,1 x Extended ADSR ,2 x VCA ,Programmer ,SSG ,Difference Rectifier ,Serge '73 VCF ,Serge Wavemultiplier (bottom section)

That sounds like the earwig I have after watching Tetsuo. And I like it.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonvague View Post
First recording with my new setup.

Doepfer A-100/"The Instruōdorf"/SCI Prophet-10

Quite a trip. What a lovely shrine it is.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Some techno I did. I named it Zeno Machine, because Turing wasn't enough.

All drums are Basimilus Iteritas Alter, except one hat, that's the Dominion 1.
Bass and the spacey synths are Instruo Cš-L.
Rubicon 2 used for audio rate modulations.
Everything sequenced out of VCV Rack.

Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

A similar style to the last I guess, but a more ambitious patch (not that that's necessarily audible). I'm not ready to give anything proper names.

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search