The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
The Modular Thread 2017 Modular Synthesizers
Old 25th January 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjools View Post
I need a master clock then so I have to add Pamela's to my list. I just remembered Disting has a Clockable LFO multiplier/divider so I will see what I can do with this.

I read this (below) that you can use an LFO as a clock master. So I can control the Disting divider with LFO. I also understand now that if I'm using midi to CV the DAW is the master clock (all this jargon I thought it was something different!), in my case Ableton or I could use a hardware sequencer to do that like Beatstep Pro.

"For some (myself included), it’s often nice to make use of a dedicated unit to act as clock master, and nothing does this job better than an LFO module. Selecting a nice, tight square wave (or pulse!) will give off a significantly tasty signal which you can route in numerous directions, allowing nice, tight sync’ing across the system. It also means that you can have an elegant tempo control, right on your LFO, and there is a certain charm to this mode of working. Where does the clock start? It starts there, on my LFO module! "

Modular Synth Tutorial: Working With Clocks in a Eurorack Setup | MusicTech.net
any LFO that can generate a square wave can be used as a clock source, like wise I can use the trigger outs from my Robokop drum trigger sequencer as clock sources too, you just need something that generates a constant steady voltage as gate or trigger and you have a clock, once that penny dropped with me I was like oh errr yeah of course so it's all just voltage going click click click basically...real old school this stuff it really is..
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

I was looking at Ladik, some interesting and inexpensive modules and came across this CV keyboard - note and octave triggers. What do you think? I expect a hardware sequencer is a better idea but looks intriguing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja0sUZoAHYE

http://ladik.ladik.eu/?page_id=888
Old 26th January 2017
Gear Guru

lot of people like the Ladik stuff as it's no nonsense cheap and he will build the kits for you if you need them and can change colours of knobs etc, they do a nice drum ROM module from memory..
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjools View Post
I was looking at Ladik, some interesting and inexpensive modules and came across this CV keyboard - note and octave triggers. What do you think? I expect a hardware sequencer is a better idea but looks intriguing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja0sUZoAHYE

K-010 Utility CV Keyboard (8HP) | ladik.euladik.eu
I'd look quantizer instead, assuming the Ladik is more of a sequencer and not a quantizer. With your connections to DAW, etc. you've already got sequencing options, and I can't recall if you have a BSP?

But a Quantizer can take random outputs or LFOs, S&Hs, etc and put them into a scale/arpeggio. Some with keyboards include the TipTop - expensive, uScale by Intellijel - confusing but good if you can get on with it, minus some bugs apparently and the Penrose which is DIY only I think? But cheap, functional, less functionality and a tad less precise.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

I want some tips on building a 3u skiff. I have no plans to expand past a 3u skiff (I know the joke is modular is an endless money pit, but I hate having a lot of things and a pile of excess cable - I give people velcro cable ties as xmas gifts because I get OCD in my friend's studios).

Basically its a Make Noise DPO as my only oscillator modulated by Maths, a 4MS PEG and other goodies. I will use a MIDI -> CV module to sequence and send CV/gate pings with an Octatrack. I do not want sequencing from the modular, but want a lot of generative modulation from things pinging each other. Unsure of how I should flesh out the rest of the skiff.

ModularGrid link:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/395388

My thoughts:

-since the DPO has wave folding, should I ignore the additional uFold?
-the Pittsburgh Mod Tools seems more designed for a larger modular setup (and possibly redundant for the CV logic processing element since I have Maths.) Should I replace with a Pittsburgh dual LFO or another modulation source?
-the PEG looks full featured, but is a large piece of skiff. Is there any way to condense its functionality? I know people really love them
-I feel like a few pieces of kit are missing to make it a truly flexible sound design weapon.

I am basically only interested in timbral-shifting, stretchy FM that gets into sproing-y, gooey tones. Stuff like this:
https://soundcloud.com/drumma-record...o-melo-de-melo
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbow View Post
I want some tips on building a 3u skiff. I have no plans to expand past a 3u skiff (I know the joke is modular is an endless money pit, but I hate having a lot of things and a pile of excess cable - I give people velcro cable ties as xmas gifts because I get OCD in my friend's studios).

Basically its a Make Noise DPO as my only oscillator modulated by Maths, a 4MS PEG and other goodies. I will use a MIDI -> CV module to sequence and send CV/gate pings with an Octatrack. I do not want sequencing from the modular, but want a lot of generative modulation from things pinging each other. Unsure of how I should flesh out the rest of the skiff.

ModularGrid link:

My thoughts:

-since the DPO has wave folding, should I ignore the additional uFold?
-the Pittsburgh Mod Tools seems more designed for a larger modular setup (and possibly redundant for the CV logic processing element since I have Maths.) Should I replace with a Pittsburgh dual LFO or another modulation source?
-the PEG looks full featured, but is a large piece of skiff. Is there any way to condense its functionality? I know people really love them
-I feel like a few pieces of kit are missing to make it a truly flexible sound design weapon.

I am basically only interested in timbral-shifting, stretchy FM that gets into sproing-y, gooey tones. Stuff like this:
https://soundcloud.com/drumma-record...o-melo-de-melo
I agree, uFold would be redundant. Nice thing about DPO is that you can do a lot of shaping with it.

PEG is a little badass, that's for sure. Thing is that there is a little bit of overlap between it and Maths. They're both loopable AR envelopes. The Maths has some additional functions like logic and attenuversion while the PEG has those handy as hell clock dividers/multipliers for its envelopes. I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'd pick PEG over Maths if made to choose. Really though, for the sound you want, both might be a good idea.

I'd recommend a multiples, though. You only have one clock output on the interface you've chosen, so you'll need to spread that out.

If you're after a vactrol LPG, there are smaller modules out there than the Doepfer.

The Mod Tools might be overkill in this layout, but it might not because of the additional LFO and the S&H circuit. If you just want a cheap S&H circuit with a small footprint, the Animodule Shnoize is a rad one.

I think to get the kind of sounds you're after, a delay will help tremendously. I know you said you're DAW-based, but something with some CV control would help you to get the kind of crazy rubberband effects in that track you posted. An analog delay CV controlled by Maths would be dangerous.

A filter wouldn't be a bad idea. I see where you're going with the West Coast approach here, but a filter would allow you to not only get East Coast-type sounds, but it would also allow you to carve out frequencies and would be another tool in your arsenal.

Another thought: Clock divider. This way you can fire off different envelopes at different times throughout the sequence and keep the whole thing moving.

One last idea here, I know you said you didn't want a sequencer, but something to consider is that an analog sequencer doesn't have to be used for note sequencing. In fact, the main reason I ever bought an Oberkorn in the first place was to turn a Telemark I used to have into an analog MS2000. What I mean is that sending sequenced CV to controls like shape, fold, and angle on the DPO alone would really bring that thing to life. An alternative would be something like a Bastl CV Trinity: It's six channels of modulation with each channel switchable between envelope, LFO, and 32-step knob recording.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Definitely not DAW based! Between my studio partner and I we have an Elektron Rytm, 2xOctatrack, Alpha Juno, Minilogue, Boomstar 3003, Make Noise 0-Coast, Blofeld and all the OTO Machines effects on aux send. This 3u skiff is the "final touch" so to speak.

I don't want a sequencer because I will use my Octatrack's sequencer and LFOs to handle that. The Octratrack LFO designer is basically a sixteen step sequencer with adjustable slew, and it would mean general sketch ideas can be saved. I would use that MIDI module in its "4-channel" mode so I could send four separate CV and gate triggers on overlapping independent sequences. With the OT's sequencer having independent track lengths and three LFOs per track, it's all the external generation I want.

Filter I will do a diode ladder because I love their skronkiness, probably the non-303 one by Doepfer.

Between Maths and PEG ... I feel like those two and a tiny LFO would be all I need, since I want modulation that can either be longer and more pronounced (traditional envelope), but mashed into more erratic stuff.

I like the idea of a multiples and clock divider! Things like that are why I made sure to ask around.

I know the LPG says it can do VCA as well as LPG. Could I get a serviceable VCA out of it, or do I need one of those as well?

This skiff is getting me excited! My wife's 0-Coast makes me envious, she patches it with the Boomstar, but I recognize where I would want more options and I think this gives me them
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

New skiff build. Ditched the sample/hold and LFO, added a Mangrove oscillator, made things smaller where I could

This looks like a world of fun, do I have it finished? Seems like a gimpy, recessive gene Buchla

those Erica pico things made adding little functions a breeze. If there is any way I can streamline modules though, lemme know!
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtrhaus View Post
Our very own (yes you belong to Gearslutz) John L. Rice repping Moon Modular at namm-

Slutz pwn my ass!
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Definitely not DAW based! Between my studio partner and I we have an Elektron Rytm, 2xOctatrack, Alpha Juno, Minilogue, Boomstar 3003, Make Noise 0-Coast, Blofeld and all the OTO Machines effects on aux send. This 3u skiff is the "final touch" so to speak.

I don't want a sequencer because I will use my Octatrack's sequencer and LFOs to handle that. The Octratrack LFO designer is basically a sixteen step sequencer with adjustable slew, and it would mean general sketch ideas can be saved. I would use that MIDI module in its "4-channel" mode so I could send four separate CV and gate triggers on overlapping independent sequences. With the OT's sequencer having independent track lengths and three LFOs per track, it's all the external generation I want.

Filter I will do a diode ladder because I love their skronkiness, probably the non-303 one by Doepfer.

Between Maths and PEG ... I feel like those two and a tiny LFO would be all I need, since I want modulation that can either be longer and more pronounced (traditional envelope), but mashed into more erratic stuff.

I like the idea of a multiples and clock divider! Things like that are why I made sure to ask around.

I know the LPG says it can do VCA as well as LPG. Could I get a serviceable VCA out of it, or do I need one of those as well?

This skiff is getting me excited! My wife's 0-Coast makes me envious, she patches it with the Boomstar, but I recognize where I would want more options and I think this gives me them
Honestly, I'd plan for 6U at least. I hated it when people said that to me as I was jumping in, but I think you can build a solid, fun system easier with 6U, and if you have other gear (especially sequencers and some semi-modular like the 0-Coast) you really probably don't need to build beyond 6U with good module selection. Personally, I'm frugal as hell about everything else in my life except music gear, and even there it never goes away and so modular has been a bitter, expensive pill...but it's also the most fun and illuminating thing I've ever done musically, so I look at the goals more than the price now, and just save and spend as I feel I can justify.

All that said, I say better to plan for 6U because it will give you enough room to get modules that you want...I almost guarantee that after you buy 2-3 modules you will start thinking about totally different ways you could go, and how that LFO or filter you had in mind only fits a certain size or price but not your musical goals. Fill it in your own time, but leave yourself the room to grow. 6U is plenty of room for endless possibilities and to decide if you want to go any further down the rabbit hole.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

My wife and I want to buy a house, so I was literally given the ultimatum of 3u. And honestly I'd rather own a house too so it ain't so bad

EDIT: and I think I made a great 3u skiff FWIW
Old 26th January 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
My wife and I want to buy a house, so I was literally given the ultimatum of 3u. And honestly I'd rather own a house too so it ain't so bad

Looks beautiful!
Old 26th January 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
New skiff build. Ditched the sample/hold and LFO, added a Mangrove oscillator, made things smaller where I could

This looks like a world of fun, do I have it finished? Seems like a gimpy, recessive gene Buchla

those Erica pico things made adding little functions a breeze. If there is any way I can streamline modules though, lemme know!
lots of cool stuff in your rack. it's a hell of a lot better researched than my first one! I'm kind of interested in what you're doing because I've been plunged into eurorack, just got a machinedrum, and plan on using that to sequence some of my eurorack stuff.
you've got most of the bases covered, but for a 3u rack, you have 4 oscillators, and not enough ways to mix and mangle them. it's great that you have a unity mixer, which will allow you to combine cv modulation before plugging into your 1v/oct inputs on the oscillators. this will allow you to have more control over fm by allowing you to modulate with vcas, add a dose of noise, vibrato, etc, but to do this better you might want to replace your non-buffered mult (which you can replace with an external hub or stacked cables) with a buffered one. that's for mixing cv inputs for the oscillators. For the outputs, you might want something like the uvca (which is a ring-mod, but allows you to mix osc outputs in other ways using the min/max outputs), or a crossfader (you can modulate these at audio rates. basically, with 3u, it would probably better to have 3 oscillators and be able to mangle their outputs than 4 that you cant.
also, a lot of your smaller modules will need attenuverters or offsets, and you only have the 2 from maths if I'm not mistaken.
have fun!
Old 26th January 2017
Gear Maniac

oh yes, you might want to think of other power options.
Old 26th January 2017
@hairbow

few quick, entirely subjective thoughts..

filter: there were filters in buchla and serge, just not traditional moog lowpass, so the whole idea west means no filters is questionable. west primarily means creating harmonics and animation via folding and fm, instead of having rich sawtooths from the get go. but filter can still come in handy to carve out things or get additional animation in your DPO tone. now epica pico vcf i cant say i way blown away with. i'd get something more substantial here. if you like diodes, and don't want 303, then a Steiner multimode could be interesting - check out Blue Lantern 10.stage diode reissue (no demos yet - but listen to demos of the diode station operator, same diode circuit).

lpg: id go with makenoise LxD it has beautiful sound and two options that can be used separately or in series. you will need to use an ad envelope to trigger it, preferably something with cv control.

ad: next to maths which will do many duties and is a fantastic choice even in the smallest of the systems, and one of my fav modules, i think its a good choice to have another AD. id maybe go with something that has CV control so it can ping the lpg dynamically. like ALM Pip Slope or something.

skiff: get a skiff that already has power inside with a switch to save the 4hp. or just build one yourself with a jack on the side - i bought a spacecase skiff, installed a studio bus on the bottom and simply made a power jack on the side. no switch.

multiple: change to a buffered one. you are going to need it if you ever use both dpo oscillators as audio sources, and the mangrove. so you dont get voltage droop multing the midicv signal to three destinations.

oscillator: mangrove is interesting, but perhaps three oscillators are overkill for a 3u system. not counting pico vco as its a wonderful choice - its a vco but in lfo mode its a wavetable that can morph/scan thru the waves. basically a semi-random choice. since it has cv control, combined with wogglebug there will be some serious random possible.

missing: a proper mixer with levels,, like one of the manhattan audios. more vcas
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:

That's perfectly reasonable. I started with a skiff intending to stay there and I did for about a year. Thing is though those tiny pico/2hp modules compromise a lot to reduce size. Great for filling up the odd space but a rack full will be a patching tweaking nightmare. Euro is a small format to begin with and once patched it can be a little unwieldy even with larger panel modules. Basically my advice is to go slow, buy the things you want and don't obsess over the final build. Your plans will likely change as you get deeper into the format.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterchord View Post
@hairbow

few quick, entirely subjective thoughts..

filter: there were filters in buchla and serge, just not traditional moog lowpass, so the whole idea west means no filters is questionable. west primarily means creating harmonics and animation via folding and fm, instead of having rich sawtooths from the get go. but filter can still come in handy to carve out things or get additional animation in your DPO tone. now epica pico vcf i cant say i way blown away with. i'd get something more substantial here. if you like diodes, and don't want 303, then a Steiner multimode could be interesting - check out Blue Lantern 10.stage diode reissue (no demos yet - but listen to demos of the diode station operator, same diode circuit).

lpg: id go with makenoise LxD it has beautiful sound and two options that can be used separately or in series. you will need to use an ad envelope to trigger it, preferably something with cv control.

ad: next to maths which will do many duties and is a fantastic choice even in the smallest of the systems, and one of my fav modules, i think its a good choice to have another AD. id maybe go with something that has CV control so it can ping the lpg dynamically. like ALM Pip Slope or something.

skiff: get a skiff that already has power inside with a switch to save the 4hp. or just build one yourself with a jack on the side - i bought a spacecase skiff, installed a studio bus on the bottom and simply made a power jack on the side. no switch.

multiple: change to a buffered one. you are going to need it if you ever use both dpo oscillators as audio sources, and the mangrove. so you dont get voltage droop multing the midicv signal to three destinations.

oscillator: mangrove is interesting, but perhaps three oscillators are overkill for a 3u system. not counting pico vco as its a wonderful choice - its a vco but in lfo mode its a wavetable that can morph/scan thru the waves. basically a semi-random choice. since it has cv control, combined with wogglebug there will be some serious random possible.

missing: a proper mixer with levels,, like one of the manhattan audios. more vcas
I'm a big fan of the WMD MMF for a small LPG. Not as much character as the Make Noise (which is what I personally wanted), but it can also act as a traditional filter LP / BP / HP. I wouldn't trade it for my Evolution or Wasp, but it's nice to have a secondary filter option available and it's only 4hp.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

My MDLR 12u performance case showed up yesterday, w00t! Still have to finish moving stuff over but I definitely love the feel of working with that sort of layout. I also decided against a Metropolis or any other eurorack sequencer and picked up a a Beatstep Pro. The thing that sold me on the BSP was the Oberkorn like knob UI. I'll post some pictures of the new case once it's filled out.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
lots of cool stuff in your rack. it's a hell of a lot better researched than my first one! I'm kind of interested in what you're doing because I've been plunged into eurorack, just got a machinedrum, and plan on using that to sequence some of my eurorack stuff.
Well, I have done Max/MSP art installations for a few years, so between that and watching a few videos of these modules online I have a pretty strong idea of what everything does already. And the parts I don't know how they work are most likely due to me hating to program logarithmic equations in Max/MSP, so I am excited that Maths and Wobblebug seem chock full of them and I can stop programming . For contemporary art, Max/MSP is still the standard and I love working with it, but for dance music (especially when collaborating with people who have hardware) more hardware is the only headache-free solution.

For some of the Pico things ...

-I have always hated resonant filter sweeps with a passion, so having the Pico be really slim is perfect because I ONLY ever use subtractive filters as "set and forget." Even though I want lots of modulation and texture, I know I won't want modulation coming from the filter. Whenever I see someone doing a lot of filter sweeps live I make a scowl
@clusterchord I also have always liked Polivoks filters - had one for a Shruthi awhile back - so I know what I am getting into with it. Since I want to be *mostly* west coast, having a 12 db LP / 6db BP filter will let me make subtle carvings into my FM design. And having a second VCO that does a lot in its own right makes me think that it will prevent me from "wanting more." I worry that if my only oscillator is a DPO then I will get the urge to buy more, whereas the Mangrove seems like a well loved VCO that does a lot of different things to keep me occupied.

-The Pico VCO is there to only act as an LFO for the Wobblebug. I can see that having a simple CV source that is straightforward would be handy with the number of weird modules I have, and the Wobblebug videos I watched seem to utilize a standard LFO setting (especially in square wave) to trigger a lot of its features.

If a module is small, I don't have an intention of using it more than I need to, but I will keep rearranging and figuring out compromises I was planning on using a Synthrotek Cheeks of Power skiff since they're a local business and I know I could find one used for cheap, but I will look into a case that has the power module on the side
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyham View Post
oh yes, you might want to think of other power options.
Definitely this. I just got out from under a Synthrotek Super Power because of power onrush. (There's an extensive thread on Muff's about it.) Basically, certain power modules (and I think DPO is one of them because I was having problems with mine after connecting DPO) will cause the Synthrotek power supply to shut down. As much as they get ragged on, I'd look into a TipTop uZeus instead, especially if you're sticking to one row. There's nothing quite like the feeling of having a system that powers on the first time you flip the switch.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

I will look into a better power solution, as well as a different case!

Ditched the Pico VCA for the Malekko 4hp VCA, added pip slope. Replaced the unpowered multipler with a powered one. I will get a new power setup too, just leaving the Synthrotek one in as a placeholder for the hp space. Unless there are any objections, I am gonna stick a fork in this one and consider it cooked.

Going to start with buying a case and all the boring stuff first (so I may be spending money on something I can't use for a few months), but after that it will the fun stuff. That way once I introduce a new module it will be fully flexible.

QUICK QUESTION: I don't know the name of them but they're cables that you can stack. Does that work similar to a multiplier? Are there any issues with multiplying signals for certain things? Does it only work on CV/audio output and not input? I ask because I got that unbuffered multiplier strictly for CV from maths/wobble/LFO, not for audio rate, since modulation is more my focus, and I would use those cables for the few times I want to double audio stuff, but if that is a bad idea lemme know. I would use the multiplier to make signal flow less cluttered.
Old 26th January 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by void23 View Post
My MDLR 12u performance case showed up yesterday, w00t! Still have to finish moving stuff over but I definitely love the feel of working with that sort of layout. I also decided against a Metropolis or any other eurorack sequencer and picked up a a Beatstep Pro. The thing that sold me on the BSP was the Oberkorn like knob UI. I'll post some pictures of the new case once it's filled out.
Dude how is it? I convinced my friend to buy one and once I get my tax returns I think I'm gonna sell my 6u and pick one up.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
I will look into a better power solution, as well as a different case!

Ditched the Pico VCA for the Malekko 4hp VCA, added pip slope. Replaced the unpowered multipler with a powered one. I will get a new power setup too, just leaving the Synthrotek one in as a placeholder for the hp space. Unless there are any objections, I am gonna stick a fork in this one and consider it cooked.

Going to start with buying a case and all the boring stuff first (so I may be spending money on something I can't use for a few months), but after that it will the fun stuff. That way once I introduce a new module it will be fully flexible.

QUICK QUESTION: I don't know the name of them but they're cables that you can stack. Does that work similar to a multiplier? Are there any issues with multiplying signals for certain things? Does it only work on CV/audio output and not input? I ask because I got that unbuffered multiplier strictly for CV from maths/wobble/LFO, not for audio rate, since modulation is more my focus, and I would use those cables for the few times I want to double audio stuff, but if that is a bad idea lemme know. I would use the multiplier to make signal flow less cluttered.
As has been mentioned, start with just a voice, filter/LPG, EG and LFO. You can add later as you see fit. Don't get bogged down in your final case - it will change.

The cables are called stackables. Yes, they work as passive multipliers - there's a difference between passive and buffered/powered. You can use them to stack outputs. While people discover you can also use them as inputs as a pseudo mixer, you're not supposed to. I use them and passive mults or attenuators for gate/trigger and CV where a bit of voltage loss doesn't matter so much. For pitch, you'd likely want a buffered mult.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Stackables! TipTop makes them. They're kinda pricey ($8.75 per cable regardless of length.) I haven't run into any issues myself, but I've read others reporting a high failure rate with these. I like them a ton myself because it makes mapping out a signal flow much easier. They work on both CV and audio. I've had issues with them where some modules don't like them (Oberkorn in particular where it makes the clock freak out) but generally they aren't very problematic when it comes to signal transmission. I will mention that Stackables aren't buffered, so it isn't recommended when you need precision, i.e. a pitch CV signal to go to multiple oscillators. YMMV here.
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

I changed the multipler to buffered to make sure I had that end covered! So yes - very happy to start this build. Looking to have around $1300 from taxes/sold gear, so I should have most of it built pretty quickly
@ImNotDedyet - As said earlier, I am basically buying modules that replicate what I do in Max/MSP, so I feel very confident about this overall case. I have more or less been using the "soft synth" version of this 3u skiff for the last five years - I tried to copy a lot of Buchla modules with my Max work
Old 26th January 2017
Gear Maniac

Good luck with your "3U" eurorack synth
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

I think 3U by 300hp would be alright.
Old 26th January 2017
Gear Addict

Turing Machine and Eric Synths Black Wavetable VCO

I picked up a Turing Machine on a whim a little while ago and only sat down properly to try and learn it a little this evening. I learnt a "little" but am really enjoying it.

Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSteak View Post
Good luck with your "3U" eurorack synth
option 1: stay married to the partner of my dreams, own a house
option 2: try to violate option 1, buy more modular gear, become drawn and quartered
Old 26th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubase View Post
I think 3U by 300hp would be alright.
Guys, Modular Grid won't support my 2016hp 3u skiff. What do!?
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search