The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
The Modular Thread 2017 Modular Synthesizers
Old 29th September 2017
@Reptil it might not be a horrible idea to close this thread in light of the subforum's existence and all...just thinking out loud here...
Old 29th September 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtrhaus View Post
@Reptil it might not be a horrible idea to close this thread in light of the subforum's existence and all...just thinking out loud here...
I had a look around outside to see what was going on outside. Although it was easier being able to go to just one room and follow different topics and conversations I see the reason for posting under different subject posts, but there isn't any order to it from what I can see. It's all random posting subjects and a couple even seem the same. It needs some structure: New gear, Newbies, tutorials, general chit chat etc...

And it seems everyone has left the party here :( Oh well time for change I guess!
Old 29th September 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjools View Post
I had a look around outside to see what was going on outside. Although it was easier being able to go to just one room and follow different topics and conversations I see the reason for posting under different subject posts, but there isn't any order to it from what I can see. It's all random posting subjects and a couple even seem the same. It needs some structure: New gear, Newbies, tutorials, general chit chat etc...

And it seems everyone has left the party here :( Oh well time for change I guess!
I see your point sort of but once the sub opened I just scrolled through what was there and started contributing. As it is still new, ideas for threads will overlap then get merged. Subforum is the structure. Now instead of trying to hopefully remember what month we talked about a thing and sifting through this gargantuan thread it will be easier to use the search function to find relevant topics. But there's plenty of threads popping up like the ones you're asking for, get over there!
Old 30th September 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtrhaus View Post
yeah, that might not be a bad idea.
Old 30th September 2017
Quote:

here's what and why: tags and a laisser-faire attitude from your moderator
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/modu...8-welcome.html
Old 13th October 2017
Lives for gear

I was thinking off adding a General chit chat thread for anything else that doesn't fit but then I thought can't we re-use this for that that as it was all inclusive before, for the next couple of months and start a new general chit chat 2018 thread for next year. Plus I miss the old room!
Old 13th October 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
I was thinking off adding a General chit chat thread for anything else that doesn't fit but then I thought can't we re-use this for that that as it was all inclusive before, for the next couple of months and start a new general chit chat 2018 thread for next year. Plus I miss the old room!
Just start a new thread, man! They don't have to be as broad or as specific as we have been making them.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search