The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Authorized by Steinway & Sons, the Steinway Model D grand piano is a virtual copy of a Steinway D from Hamburg, famous for its exquisite musical expression and being featured in numerous prominent recording studios and concert halls worldwide. Each note has been carefully adjusted in its finest detail, just like in a real factory. The result is a stunningly vivid instrument created with the most demanding musician in mind. The audio demos below were created using the available presets in Pianoteq 6. No external instruments, effects or audio processing are applied unless noted. To achieve the best possible listening experience, we recommend that you use high quality headphones or loudspeakers with a volume similar to what you hear when standing next to an acoustic piano.

Discussions

Best House Piano?

Steinway model D grand. A real one, samples will not do for this application

View Post

Best House Piano?

Internet sarcasm never translates well

View Post

Best sampled Rhodes today?

I’m a Steinway Model D person myself. Not that I’ve played one, I just like it’s tonality. Mind you I don’t mind the Fazioli, I’m pretty sure Herbie Hancock owns one. Although, I got on to them through Waves and their Grand Rhapsody plugin. It’s got a few interesting features...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?