The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Fender Rhodes VSTi 2018?

...North 7 Vintage Keys ToonTrack - EzKeys Classic Electrics UVI - Tines Anthology Waves - Electric 88 XLN Audio - Mark 1 I already own Pianoteq 6 Pro and am really impressed with the demo of the MKI. It is also highly tweakable down to adjusting the sound of every note individually. I definitely prefer the Pianoteq mkI to...

View Post

Fender Rhodes VSTi 2018?

EP73 Deconstructed | Soniccouture And https://www.scarbee.com/products/scarbee-classic-ep-88s And call ‘er done Honestly, between the two I’ve moved my suitcase into storage. The new Scarbee is phenomenal and a totally different instrument than the totally useable first version I love toontrack... aside from their upright I’ve been sorely disappointed in their keyboard products Lounge lizard... ok. Just ok. Gospel Musicians’...

View Post

Embertone announces Walker 1955 Steinway D Virtual Piano

Just been watching this walkthrough clip and it sounds very good! My goto is Native Instruments Grandeur which I love and sometimes Pianoteq 6 Pro. However, I'm pretty intrigued with Embertones Walker 1955.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Pianoteq PRO is the ultimate product for professional composers and recording studios, and has proved to be an indispensable tool in many recording projects - from movie soundtracks and tv commercials to the latest hit songs. By being physically modelled, Pianoteq PRO brings you an extremely sophisticated tool for sound shaping and instrument creation, letting you create your own unique sounds that will enrich your projects. The PRO version works with internal sample rates up to 192 Khz. By using its powerful Note Edit feature, you are able to adjust physical parameters for specific ranges, and even note by note. You can also turn any Pianoteq instrument into a multi-instrument by using advanced keyboard splits for up to 105 notes (concerns instruments with extended octave range).