The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Le Mobile was originally built in 1977
Old 30th April 2014
Here for the gear

Talking Le Mobile was originally built in 1977

Le Mobile was originally built in 1977, I purchased the Neve 8058 new in 1976.
After many mod. it is the heart of Le Mobile sound. I am presently designing and building a Madi fiber audio snake with 128 inputs to interface to the Neve.

From Studer analog A800 to Studer digital 48 tracks D827 to now dual ProTools HD10 with Apogee converter. We still use the Studer A800 a few times a year.

You can see some of our project on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lemobile

You can read a great interview MUSIC - INTERVIEW - A Cruise along the Inside Track: | Wild River Review

and if you want to go back in time what about a MTV interview in 1983
Le Mobile 1983 - YouTube

Any one visiting San Diego area are welcome to visit.

Guy
Attached Thumbnails
Le Mobile was originally built in 1977-inside11-copy.jpg   Le Mobile was originally built in 1977-le-mobile-night.jpg   Le Mobile was originally built in 1977-lemobile03-copy.jpg   Le Mobile was originally built in 1977-lemobileoutside.jpg  
Old 30th September 2014
Here for the gear

Talking Madi to analog system

128 channel of madi at 96K or 48k The first 96 channel will be preamp, (testing some now) 97 to 126 in and out analog feed and the last 2 used for intercom. Andiamo converter, RME Madi router and a custom trick interface to hook up to the Neve. Gain and Impedance matched like if it was a cooper audio snake.
Le Mobile was originally built in 1977-photo-2.jpg
Old 30th September 2014
Gear Nut

Hello Guy, your MADI- analogue solution ist the Rolls Royce way to do it. I see you are using german ANDIAMO preamps. I like the stuff from the small company DIRECTOUT. I am using MADI- ADAT converters they build. And you truck is amazing- I love analogue desks.... Best from Hamburg, Rolf

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search