problems with professional audio design ?
Old 15th January 2013
Gear interested

problems with professional audio design ?

hi there

has anybody experience with pro audio design in massachusetts ?
i ordered 6 neve ba 438 boards from them and payed by paypall. got n invoice from them but no ba438 . i mailed 5 times no answer...
i am from germany..

thanks
ralf
Old 15th January 2013
Lives for gear

Yes. I got a great deal from Dave in April of 2012. I live near there and went by the facility. Some real nice gear laying around. No funny business and quick response by email.

I would not worry, you are dealing with reliable pros over there. At least from my experience.

Maybe I can help you somehow? Shoot me a PM.
Old 28th January 2013
Gear interested

Pro Audio Design BK

Old 29th January 2013
Gear addict

Interesting, but that certainly doesn't mean they are not continuing to do business. Bankruptcy, depending on the type, can be filed for many reasons and more often than not it allows businesses to continue operating instead of dissolving.
Old 29th January 2013
Lives for gear

If you look at the sheet mentioned above their assets and liabilities are way way off. One wonders if they are still able to be "in business". Chapter 11 provides some protection for the company and their clients but it does not make the continuation of the business a certainty. Best to contact them by registered mail and find out what is going on.

Best of LUCK!!!
Old 17th April 2013
Consumer rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas W. Bethe View Post
If you look at the sheet mentioned above their assets and liabilities are way way off. One wonders if they are still able to be "in business". Chapter 11 provides some protection for the company and their clients but it does not make the continuation of the business a certainty. Best to contact them by registered mail and find out what is going on.

Best of LUCK!!!
Thanks for him & me also.

I've ordered CE-made DPA mic' to them ; they omitted shipping it.

We're upsetted.

- -
I'm no "s***", but gear, & time are not free.
Old 29th October 2014
fip
Gear interested

Does anyone have any followup info on this thread? I put through an order for some serious gear from these guys a couple weeks ago. still no gear. wish I saw this beforehand. thanks in advance for any details!

-fip
Old 29th October 2014
fip
Gear interested

Does anyone have any followup info on this thread? I put through an order for some serious gear from these guys a couple weeks ago. still no gear. wish I saw this beforehand. thanks in advance for any details!

-fip
Old 21st November 2014
Gear addict

Years ago I purchased what I was told was a first Gen iz radar from them. I asked specifically if it was an iz radar, as I was not interested in an otari radar 2... but what I received was, of course, an otari radar 2...they were very unpleasant when i pointed out that since I had asked about this point specifically, the guy either didn't know what he was doing, or bold faced lied...cant say I would ever deal with them again
Old 1st December 2014
fip
Gear interested

a quick followup: the mic eventually arrived. initially I was told that the item was in stock and ready to ship. in fact it needed to be ordered from the builder's workbench. they counted on an immediate turnaround but it took two weeks. totally reasonable turnaround for a boutique mic. but not exactly what I was expecting. -f
Topic:

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search