The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
OSA; a customers' endless saga... Channel Strips
Old 30th April 2006
Gear nut

OSA; a customers' endless saga...

Hi guys,

Here's a story in short of what I've had to deal with over the last 5 months.

In late December I ordered 4 L-3, 2 A and 2 C pre-amps from OSA through Atlas for our studio in Sydney, Australia. I ordered them with the 11-slot rack and a European power supply (we run 220V here in Oz…)

I payed the full amount (5005 USD inc. shipping) via bank wire on the 27th of December 2005 I believe.

After almost two months (I was promised three weeks, but I guess waiting ages is just part of ordering gear from small boutique audio gear manufacturers) my package finally arrived! Excited as usual when new gear arrives, I opened the boxes only to discover the pres were racked in an 8-slot lunchbox. But mistakes happen, right?!?

So I get to my studio, not being able to fit them in my beautiful, specifically OSA-adjusted DIY rack unit. But I’m still excited, so I plug them in.

Two of the units (both the A’s) weren’t working at all. Nothing. One of the C’s would start oscillating heavily once you approached full gain. One of the L-3’s and one of the C’s had its polarity switched (i.e. was 180 degrees out of phase because some wires were connected wrongly…)

So about two weeks later OSA and Atlas sent us an 11-slot rack with two new A’s, and I sent back the lunchbox with the two broken A’s. The oscillating problem in the C and the flipped phase issue was easily fixable by a tech…

Then the Phantom power issues started. (Still, within the first week of opening the package…) Apparently the power supply was so badly built, it had gone bust immediately, sending over 100V to my mics… And killing an Op-amp in one of the newly replaced A’s in the process.

I was kinda starting to get pissed off!!! But please bare with me: we’re not even half way through the story… This is one of those patience-testing moments you’d rather forget asap!

So, we can’t really record much, lost clients (The OSA’s are half of our total amount of inputs…) etc. etc. After complaining again, OSA offers us to pay for any tech bills to fix the issue.

So we get one of Australia’s most highly reputed techs in, explained him the issues, and he took the entire OSA kit with him to his lab for tests. A week later he comes back, with the following news:

The PSU was sooooo awfully built: apparently we were lucky it hadn’t caught on fire or electrocuted someone. Not only had the 48V blown; also the 15V power rail had blown. All the part-numbers had mysteriously been scratched off, so he couldn’t replace any. Even if he could’ve he said he shouldn’t have, because we would take a great risk if we kept on using that piece of junk. He offered to hook us up an emergency PSU for the time being, until OSA would fix things up for us. We said yes, and over a week later (there went another two jobs…) we got an emergency PSU that he had put together. This was over one month ago.

By then we had (for the first of many, many, many times….) alerted OSA and Atlas of the situation. No reply.

So I sent another email that, in a very civilised and diplomatic way expressed my sincere disappointment with the situation, and that if the matter wasn’t resolved in a reasonable amount of time I would proceed to inform my peers of the poor build-quality of their product and their poor customer support. Which is what I’m doing now…

In that same email I added the request for a new (properly built) PSU, a new Op-amp for the busted A pre-amp, and the bill from our tech. I even suggested they’d get an API PSU if they couldn’t make one themselves.

No reply.

I resent the email to both, with the heading: HELLO!!!!! ANYONE OUT THERE?????

A while later (on the 4th of April exactly) I’m told by OSA that our tech bill seems a bit high (WTF?!? The arrogance….), and that they will send us a PSU and an Op-amp the next day OR SO… They also promise to refund our tech-expenses. I will receive the tracking numbers the moment they send it, and the money should be there shortly.

That is now almost a month ago. Still no money, and no tracking number. I sent another email to OSA a week ago. Still no reply.

It shouldn’t be like this, and I think that a company that treats its paying costumers like this does not deserve any more business from anyone.

We are still running only 7 out of 8 pre’s with a PSU that is not even ours over 5 months after ordering the stuff. And after paying over 6000 USD (inc. import tax…)!!!! On the one A that’s still working, a mic/line switch-button has gone bust. It still kinda works, but the ‘line’ indicator stays on all the time, and you have to push it really hard to make it work.

To me it doesn’t even matter anymore whether they sound great or not. It’s just all crap to me.

Cheers,

A very pissed off Louis
Old 30th April 2006
Gear nut

Oh, and I forgot:

One of the C's is now showing new phantom power issues; dropping in and out all the time! Gives a really cool panning effect on drum OH's. I will let you know when there's more...

I have to apply every bid of self composure within myself not to turn this into an uncivilized rampage of swear words that even abbreviations can't cover up.... Be nice.... Karma... you're a good person... breath in deeply... and out...

Louis
Old 30th April 2006
Gear Addict

hi louis,
i've always had good luck with them. the build quality isn't stellar, but it's a pretty low key diy operation over there. i didn't care for the rack, so i bought a BAE rack and it's been great. if you're having beef, just call dale on his cell phone directly. the number is on their site. he's a great guy and takes care of things pretty quickly.
kurt
Old 30th April 2006
Gear Addict

WOW

Normally I don't read these large posts..but I couldn't stop....

I'm sorry for these issues and thank you for alerting us about what happened.

I had a related problem (not nearly as bad as this) with another company, but after I posted on here they were very accomodating. This post will probably solve a lot of your gear problems.

Good luck
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by limestone
Hi guys,

Here's a story in short of what I've had to deal with over the last 5 months.

In late December I ordered 4 L-3, 2 A and 2 C pre-amps from OSA through Atlas for our studio in Sydney, Australia. I ordered them with the 11-slot rack and a European power supply (we run 220V here in Oz…)

I payed the full amount (5005 USD inc. shipping) via bank wire on the 27th of December 2005 I believe.

After almost two months (I was promised three weeks, but I guess waiting ages is just part of ordering gear from small boutique audio gear manufacturers) my package finally arrived! Excited as usual when new gear arrives, I opened the boxes only to discover the pres were racked in an 8-slot lunchbox. But mistakes happen, right?!?

So I get to my studio, not being able to fit them in my beautiful, specifically OSA-adjusted DIY rack unit. But I’m still excited, so I plug them in.

Two of the units (both the A’s) weren’t working at all. Nothing. One of the C’s would start oscillating heavily once you approached full gain. One of the L-3’s and one of the C’s had its polarity switched (i.e. was 180 degrees out of phase because some wires were connected wrongly…)

So about two weeks later OSA and Atlas sent us an 11-slot rack with two new A’s, and I sent back the lunchbox with the two broken A’s. The oscillating problem in the C and the flipped phase issue was easily fixable by a tech…

Then the Phantom power issues started. (Still, within the first week of opening the package…) Apparently the power supply was so badly built, it had gone bust immediately, sending over 100V to my mics… And killing an Op-amp in one of the newly replaced A’s in the process.

I was kinda starting to get pissed off!!! But please bare with me: we’re not even half way through the story… This is one of those patience-testing moments you’d rather forget asap!

So, we can’t really record much, lost clients (The OSA’s are half of our total amount of inputs…) etc. etc. After complaining again, OSA offers us to pay for any tech bills to fix the issue.

So we get one of Australia’s most highly reputed techs in, explained him the issues, and he took the entire OSA kit with him to his lab for tests. A week later he comes back, with the following news:

The PSU was sooooo awfully built: apparently we were lucky it hadn’t caught on fire or electrocuted someone. Not only had the 48V blown; also the 15V power rail had blown. All the part-numbers had mysteriously been scratched off, so he couldn’t replace any. Even if he could’ve he said he shouldn’t have, because we would take a great risk if we kept on using that piece of junk. He offered to hook us up an emergency PSU for the time being, until OSA would fix things up for us. We said yes, and over a week later (there went another two jobs…) we got an emergency PSU that he had put together. This was over one month ago.

By then we had (for the first of many, many, many times….) alerted OSA and Atlas of the situation. No reply.

So I sent another email that, in a very civilised and diplomatic way expressed my sincere disappointment with the situation, and that if the matter wasn’t resolved in a reasonable amount of time I would proceed to inform my peers of the poor build-quality of their product and their poor customer support. Which is what I’m doing now…

In that same email I added the request for a new (properly built) PSU, a new Op-amp for the busted A pre-amp, and the bill from our tech. I even suggested they’d get an API PSU if they couldn’t make one themselves.

No reply.

I resent the email to both, with the heading: HELLO!!!!! ANYONE OUT THERE?????

A while later (on the 4th of April exactly) I’m told by OSA that our tech bill seems a bit high (WTF?!? The arrogance….), and that they will send us a PSU and an Op-amp the next day OR SO… They also promise to refund our tech-expenses. I will receive the tracking numbers the moment they send it, and the money should be there shortly.

That is now almost a month ago. Still no money, and no tracking number. I sent another email to OSA a week ago. Still no reply.

It shouldn’t be like this, and I think that a company that treats its paying costumers like this does not deserve any more business from anyone.

We are still running only 7 out of 8 pre’s with a PSU that is not even ours over 5 months after ordering the stuff. And after paying over 6000 USD (inc. import tax…)!!!! On the one A that’s still working, a mic/line switch-button has gone bust. It still kinda works, but the ‘line’ indicator stays on all the time, and you have to push it really hard to make it work.

To me it doesn’t even matter anymore whether they sound great or not. It’s just all crap to me.

Cheers,

A very pissed off Louis

First of all , i am sorry to hear about your pain.

why did u choose OSA? did you previously demo the stuff before buying it?

curious.
Old 30th April 2006
Gear nut

Hi kurt,

I did speak to him personally on the phone on the 4th of April, which is when he promised to ship in the next couple of days and refund the tech bill. Neither has happened yet...

Thanks for your quick replies, also to I play in a ban,

cheers Louis
Old 30th April 2006
Gear interested

I had a problem with my PSU for my 8 space OSA rack. After it was repaired by OSA, I opened it to take a look at the work. The work inside was very messy. I'm assuming one of the voltage regs went bad because it was soldered to the legs of one that had been removed.
Old 30th April 2006
Gear nut

Mr. Gefell,

We were looking for 8 pre-amps in the 500-series format, also to accomodate a couple of API 550b eq's. After having worked with API 512's and BAE 312's we wanted to get those first. When we found out they were out of our budget, two engineering friends of ours (whom I hold in very high regard) alerted us to the OSA pre's. They had worked with them in the US, and loved them.

After checking them out here on GS (which was all very positive), we decided to take the plunge. Stupid, I know. That was the first and the last time we made a purchase without testing. Understand one thing though: It is very hard to get any high end boutique gear on test here in Oz.

My initial post however has got nothing to do with whether I am happy with their sound or not. As a matter of fact I think they sound absolutely fantastic.

This thread is about the principal of customer service, and expecting to get what you pay for. And when things go wrong, you just don't expect do be shoved under the rug and forgotten about: Whether you audition the gear before purchase or not.

Cheers,

Louis
Old 30th April 2006

I've had a BAE lunchbox for years with thier modules. FLAWLESS!
Old 30th April 2006
Gear interested

First, I'm sorry for these! Hope its gonna end up with happy end.
i had also problem of this kind. I purchased tc powercore with all 6000 master and reverb plugins + sony ox. pack. After 3-4 days powercore was not woking(i just registrate plugins). After week or two i got a newone but i was waiting for plugins registration almost 3 months (e mails,dealers, phones, tc..).I was really pissed off because i buyed powercore only for additional plugins.
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

Wow, terribly sorry to hear of the fiasco, but I am extremely thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with others so as to prevent someone else from this kind of experience.

I was looking into the OSA stuff a while back, but being sort of cynical at heart, I couldn't get past the fact that the only one really touting them here was the sole dealer who is also a partner in the business from what I understand. As I recall from a phone conversation inquiring about OSA, Atlas Pro Audio helped finance the development of these preamps.

If you want the pinnacle of customer satisfaction, you need only do a search for "Chandler" and/or "Wade Goeke". You would have been sorted out in a matter of days...

Thanks again, and best of luck!
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrulesmore
I couldn't get past the fact that the only one really touting them here was the sole dealer who is also a partner in the business from what I understand.
Wow I think that is a stretch. There are plenty of folks around here that LOVE their OSA products. Nathan is the only dealer so when questions about OSA come up he tends to respond someplace on the thread (I would bet he will show up on this thread as a matter of fact). Just because Nathan shows up to talk about OSA does not mean he is the only one who talks about or likes the products.

As to the whole thread, lets see how this shakes out. This sounds bad so far but lets see how things go when Nathan has a chance to respond.
Old 30th April 2006
500 series nutjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_so_new
Wow I think that is a stretch. There are plenty of folks around here that LOVE their OSA products. Nathan is the only dealer so when questions about OSA come up he tends to respond someplace on the thread (I would bet he will show up on this thread as a matter of fact). Just because Nathan shows up to talk about OSA does not mean he is the only one who talks about or likes the products.

As to the whole thread, lets see how this shakes out. This sounds bad so far but lets see how things go when Nathan has a chance to respond.
i agree lots of folks love their OSA i am one!
it dose sound like a bum deal but i agree lets see how it shakes out and i do hope it all works for the best!
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

I think any manufacturer can have a bad run of product. The real test is how they respond when they do.

I've had three instances of returning gear to API (66% of which was fairly old and bought second-hand) and have so far only paid for the shipping to get the stuff to them in the first place.

OTOH, messy work is inexcusable.

Pictures would be interesting.
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

I would send the whole lot back to them and demand a total refund. I'd seriously look into getting some of the A-Designs modules, I've never seen the owner of a company be more on top of customer satisfaction than Peter Montessi. (I don't have anything to do with A-Designs BTW) The units sound fantastic as well.
Sorry to hear about your problems, and it sucks that people sometimes have to post their problems publicly in order to get satisfaction.
Old 30th April 2006
Gear maniac

Lime,

That really stinks...as it's not "A" problem but a series.

If I've learned ANYTHING this past year...Is that I'll pay more for a company with a good reputation, than always look for a discount (though this probably wasn't your case).

A correction seems in order... or there'll be one in the market.

Good Luck, dude.
Old 30th April 2006
Louis,

You haven't been swepped under the rug, I apologize if you have felt that that is the case. I understand your frustration, I spoke with Dale just a few minutes ago to see how it's going, Dale has been working on your power supply, waiting for a few parts to come in to complete it. Dale is going to call you on the phone right now just to suss out any misunderstandings. Yes, you have had some problems, and we have spent over $1500 USD out of our pocket to try and take care of you. Dale has talked to you on the phone numerous times (4 or so if I remember, 10+ emails), and has promised to take care of you and he will, please be patient with us. Small companies cannot always acquire parts extremely quickly, not to mention USA to Australia is not logisitically the easiest thing to correspond so sometimes there will be a wait.

The original wait time was 3 weeks, as I recall you were out of the country on holidays, and that we timed everything to ship when you returned. You had sent payment on Dec. 27th, we had shipped your order on Jan 26th, less than 4 weeks. This is only 1 week longer than expected, and this was due to you being out of the country not home to receive the units. You never said that this was a issue. Your units were delivered to you on Feb. 6th. OSA had overnighted the replacements to us on Feb 8th. We had sent replacements on Feb. 9th via FedEx International Priority to correct the original issues. You received the replacements on Feb. 13th, this is only 1 week from the original delivery date. As you can see we are very serious about taking care of you. It has not been 5 months, to say this is misleading. I've clarified some more in my post below (post #22).

To correct the original issues, we had sent 2 additional MP1-A preamps and the correct rack, the larger Power Rack, we also had you ship back the other 2 MP1-A's and Track Pack back on my FedEx account. We had discovered that some of the microphones you were using required higher than 48V, and that the OSA supply is set standard to provide 48V. This would require the PSU to be customized to provide more voltage to your microphones that required it. This is something that we couldn't have foreseen, unless you had specifically known that your microphones needed more voltage and OSA could have prepared the supply to provide that. As of late Feb, this is when you had more problems develop, the tech was scheduled to come in, but then rescheduled, and the next week he had a car accident, then he came in the week of March 20th. So 4 weeks went by that the tech was not able to come in due to unforeseen circumstances. We probably shouldn't have relied on him to take care of anything, as you can see we were able to handle everything much faster on our own, a 1 week turnaround time. But at the time it seemed easier to have him repair them locally since it's very expensive to send gear back and forth internationally, not to mention that customs try to charge full duties every time it enters another country, Dale thought that would be best, he offered to pay to have them repaired, and none of us, including Louis, expected him to take so long.

When he did come in, the tech came in to rewire two wires on the transformer for 1 MP1-A, and check out the others, flip a phase on 1 pre, and he needed to then modify the supply to accomodate the high voltage mics, upon testing the units, the tech had blown the psu and an op amp, I'm a little fuzzy on this part, but then he built another psu, either way Dale offered to pay the tech bill, we really should have just replaced them ourselves, rather than have the tech get involved. On April 4th, Dale had said he would be taking care of the op amp and PSU replacement, and tech bill. And that's where we are at as of April 4th. He's not finished with the supply yet unfortunately due to parts issues.

It wasn't necessary for you bring this out into the public domain for results to happen, the problems are being taken care of as promised per your last conversation with Dale on the phone. They won't be able to happen any more quickly than normal because of this, but the important thing is that we have been, and ultimately will be taking care of you so that you are 101% happy. There are a lot of people with a very good track record with OSA, sometimes electronics fail, but we are there to correct the problem as quickly and efficiently as we can. I'm sure if any company is put under a microscope, there are going to be customers who are not happy. But generally people are 99.9% happy with our company and our support. Again, I apologize for the problems and inconvenience that have happened to you, I wish that I could make it all never have happened to you in the first place...but again, we are trying our best to make it right.
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanEldred
It wasn't necessary for you bring this out into the public domain for results to happen.
I've been on this forum for years now and every time someone who gets to the end of his rope (and 5 months is a pretty long rope if you ask me. Its longer than I would have waited) posts their frustration here things get done. When emails and calls aren't returned promptly and then after posting the dealer says that the company is calling "right now", that means that pressure to minimize bad PR does grease the wheel and get results. I, for one, think that's a great thing.

Quote:
and we have spent over $1500 USD out of our pocket to try and take care of you (not to mention you recieved a free rack worth $600, but that is here nor there).
If its '(neither) here nor there' then you shouldn't mention it. It reads to me like you're saying in a passive aggressive way that Louis is being unreasonable and you are the real victim.
Old 30th April 2006
Gear Addict

Nathan,

With all due respect:

Why didn't you guys just send him all new units? When I give a company thousands of dollars for a NEW product, I expect that not only the product functions properly; I expect it to be NEW. Not a 'new product' that was shoddy, returned/repaired, and sent back.

If this transaction was such a nightmare and you've already spent $1500 anyway this seems like a reasonable solution. I'm a little confused.

BTW, you should have AT LEAST sent him a loaner. 5 months. NO excuse.

Based on what I've read in here I would not buy your product.. I'm sure it sounds great though.
Old 30th April 2006
Gear interested

Here is the inside of my OSA PSU:

Old 30th April 2006
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by De chromium cob
I've been on this forum for years now and every time someone who gets to the end of his rope (and 5 months is a pretty long rope if you ask me. Its longer than I would have waited) posts their frustration here things get done. When emails and calls aren't returned promptly and then after posting the dealer says that the company is calling "right now", that means that pressure to minimize bad PR does grease the wheel and get results. I, for one, think that's a great thing.
go, gearslutz

sorry to hear about your pain, limestone.

i hope everything gets sorted out.

damn, i HATE technical problems heh
Old 30th April 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by I play in a ban
BTW, you should have AT LEAST sent him a loaner. 5 months. NO excuse.

It hasn't been 5 months, the original product was delivered February 6th. That's less than 3 months, to say it is 5 months is misleading. The power rack (it wasn't defective, it was the wrong piece of gear...we mistakenly sent a Trackpack so there was a functioning rack in his possession FWIW), was delivered Feb 13th to him, that's 5 business days which accounts for the transit time of Fed Ex international priority shipping (Fed Ex doesn't offer any faster service from Phoenix, AZ to Australia, or anywhere that I'm aware of)...if you look at a calender from Feb 2006 you'll realize the replacements were sent the next day.

We didn't send a loaner because Louis and OSA agreed that it would be better for Louis to have his tech to come out and fix the units. There wouldn't be a loaner because DOA's are handled with replacements, or having a local tech repair the item is standard practice if it's an international problem (there are too many problems that manifest themselves with customs duty, and often the customer or shipper ends up getting charged twice, or it's held for weeks on end in customs), so the local tech idea is usually best for the customer when it's not in the USA). His tech was scheduled for late February. He said he had everything taken care of for repair (and we would pay for the bill). Because of circumstances on the part of his technician, his tech did not come in until March 20th.

I've modified my post above (post #17), which gives more or the same details to clarify, but needless to say Louis has not been hung out to dry, we are willing to do whatever it takes to make him happy as I've said above, and we have been willing to do whatever it takes this entire time. If there has been some sort of misunderstanding or miscommunication then I apologize.
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

Oh dear ... I was looking at those OSA's ... I guess its API then...
When I buy high end gear and there is a problem usually the dealer/distributor sorts me out the next day with a new unit or demo unit until we sort this out....
I do have a little list of dealers in the UK that I would never deal with again one of them lost 100k worth of 2 studio purchases after they ripped me off and were rude and by chance two of my friends were upgrading their studios and were about to buy the equipment of them .... I redirected them to 3 other dealers that not only helped them but gave them a better price... I felt much better
Anyhow I hope its all sorted for you.
Old 30th April 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
It hasn't been 5 months, the original product was delivered February 6th. That's less than 3 months, to say it is 5 months is misleading. The power rack (it wasn't defective, it was the wrong piece of gear...we mistakenly sent a Trackpack so there was a functioning rack in his possession FWIW), was delivered Feb 13th to him, that's 5 business days which accounts for the transit time of Fed Ex international priority shipping (Fed Ex doesn't offer any faster service from Phoenix, AZ to Australia, or anywhere that I'm aware of)...if you look at a calender from Feb 2006 you'll realize the replacements were sent the next day.

We didn't send a loaner because Louis and OSA agreed that it would be better for Louis to have his tech to come out and fix the units. There wouldn't be a loaner because DOA's are handled with replacements, or having a local tech repair the item is standard practice if it's an international problem (there are too many problems that manifest themselves with customs duty, and often the customer or shipper ends up getting charged twice, or it's held for weeks on end in customs), so the local tech idea is usually best for the customer when it's not in the USA). His tech was scheduled for late February. He said he had everything taken care of for repair (and we would pay for the bill).

I've modified my post above, which gives more or the same details, but needless to say Louis has not been hung out to dry, we are willing to do whatever it takes to make him happy as I've said above, and we have been willing to do whatever it takes this entire time. If there has been some sort of misunderstanding or miscommunication then I apologize.
That's a nice post mate sort him out with a little gift and he'll be the happiest client ... heh
Old 30th April 2006
Gear Maniac

Quote:
It hasn't been 5 months, the original product was delivered February 6th. That's less than 3 months, to say it is 5 months is misleading.
he said he ordered it in late Dec. and delivery took 2 months instead of 3 weeks....then the rest of the story continues. so it seems 4 months is the story start to finish so far.
Old 1st May 2006
Gear addict

Man, that looks like someone went to Radio Shack with a schematic and penned their own circuit board. This is an example of a product I would never buy or depend on.

This reeks of poor design and poor workmanship. Is this what in the insides of OSA's other products look like? Who did you steal the circuits from that works so wonderfully?

I would recommend OSA hire a competent electronic packaging engineer who can make this product like a quality, reliable, and production worthy product. Hardware and packaging is the other half of a quality product, not just designing of the signal chain. I know a few certification angencies that would love to look a little closer at your safety liability. Probably a few lawyers as well.

dfegad Shameful stike 5 months and still no satisfaction... DUDE! There is simply NO EXCUSE for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpx83
Here is the inside of my OSA PSU:

Old 1st May 2006
Gear nut

I ordered and payed for the equipment on dec 27th. That is now 4 months ago. in all my disappointment I forgot to count properly: I'm sorry.

That doesn't change the essence of the story though. Just the fact that I have to resort to these measures to get things done is sad.

I'm looking forward to Dale's phonecall,

cheers Louis
Old 1st May 2006
OK lets hope there is a happy end to this saga.. Limestone contact me to reopen this thread with a (hopefully positive) update from you in the near future..

Last edited by Jules; 5th May 2006 at 12:44 AM..
Old 5th May 2006
Update ahoy!
Old 5th May 2006
Gear nut

OSA saga update

Hi guys,

Since posting my 'osa story', a lot has been set in motion. Within 12 hours after posting I had received phonecalls from Dale at osa and Nathan at Atlas, assuring me they would make me happy in the shortest possible amount of time.

Since then, Dale has built me a brand new high quality PSU, which at the moment is on its way across the pacific, including a new op amp to fix the broken C. The money for our tech bill has been wired into our account.

Looks like this story is gonna have a 'happily ever after' ending after all... thanks to GS

Cheers for the support,

Louis
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search