The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Mic for Acoustic Guitar

Hey Guys, I'm thinking about either a Miktek C5 or Josephson C42 for recording acoustic guitar. Actually, I'd get a match pair of whichever I go with. Which would be your preference for this application? Thanks!

View Post

Your favorite Acoustic Guitar Recording Setup?

...Here's a tune me and my friend recorded a couple of weeks ago. Martin guitar and Capek mandolin, two Miktek C5's on each. I don't know the name of the setup but one mic is pointing upward to the body-neck joint and the other downward. Panned hard left-right with one channel lower in volume...

View Post

What is the PRIMARY goal/purpose of your Studio?

...a nice professional sheen. As far as mics go, I have one or more of the following: Flea 47 KM84 Sennheiser 421 AEA N22 AvantoneCV-12 (modified) Miktek C5 SM57 These are mics that I kept over the years because, again, I felt they made a difference in my recordings. I am sure I am leaving some gear out, but you get the idea....

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Small-diaphragm Pencil Condenser Microphone with Wood Case and Mic Clip Small diaphragm cardioid pencil condenser