The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The M 900 cardioid condenser microphone has been developed for recordings of instrumental and vocal soloists in the professional market.

Discussions

Gefell M92 vs Neumann U67 ...do they are really close??

The Gefell M900 is fabulous to record a guitar amp. I would have kept it just for that if I could have afforded to have a bunch of high end mics around. It is a rather open cardioid and will pick up a lot of room sound, even right up to the speaker....

View Post

Neumann TLM 103's are everywhere & they sound very good. Is something wrong with me?

Stick almost anything through a Jensen dual 990 and you should be good to go. As far as the mic, try this: Gefell M900. GearSlutz has forbidden me to post links to my review site, but if you're handy with google try Ty Ford and Gefell M900 Regards, Ty Ford

View Post

Quiet sounds recording.

...about it, nor do they say much about the ceramic capsule that is in the M 300, M 310 and M 900 as not having a metal backplate keeps the diaphragm in a constant tension as it does not expand and contract with temperature changes. The technical details will be available soon as soon as...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?