The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Reggae : gear and techniques

...JA, in the yard once made famous by legendary producer Jack Ruby...among other credits, Barry mixed the highly acclaimed Burning Spear "Living Dub" series albums...here's a list of his credits: Barry O'Hare | Credits | AllMusic ...I had my first opportunity to collaborate with both Bobby Digital and Barry O'Hare while acting as executive producer for...

View Post

February 2017 New Gear Thread

It's a knight made from a bottle cage (I don't know if it's the correct name in english, it's the metal wire that stops the cork of a bottle). A toothpick was used as a spear (which helps it to stand), while the mantle it's a piece of paper.

View Post

REW measurement files. Please help diagnosing loss of LF in listening position

no, it's not! assuming you're using an omnidirectional measurement mic, sounds coming from a wide range of different angles make no difference regarding the eq response - but there is a difference in the time domain if you just move the mic a tiny little bit and hence measurements become pretty much useless regarding phase relationship...

View Post

Product Description

SPEAR is an application for audio analysis, editing and synthesis