The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

* analogue drum-computer with tight step-sequencer and 16 instruments * immediate control, integration of MIDI and CV/Gate * different step-lengths per instrument * programmable accent- and pitch-bend-functions * 144 patterns with A/B-variations, fill-function to chain various patterns * 3 CV- and 2 Gate channels * roll- and flam-recording * individual and global swing-quantization * recording of control-value per step * 12 individual outputs, stereo output * MIDI- and clock-sync, MIDI-dump * metal chassis with wood side panels

Discussions

Mfb tanzbar

I love the sound...but building quality and connections drive me crazy. I wanted to have a simple setup, with the Tanzbar MIDI OUT (sequencing) ---> Moog SubPhatty MIDI IN. No luck, I could not get it sorted....I am giving up on this Tanzbar.

View Post

Behringer RD808 Analog Drum Machine

...than expected - its huge. It sounds great and build quality is impressive. Used to own a TR8 and a tanzbar, currently have a faulty elektron rytm. sound to me has the warmth and organicness of the tanzbar but obviously is an 808. i never felt the warmth of the tr8 but it did...

View Post

Behringer RD-8 DIY Modifications

...rings; when you increase this feedback, the sound goes on forever - in some cases this sounds cool (the mfb tanzbär toms do this excellently), in some not super useable

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides