The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

* analogue drum-computer with tight step-sequencer and 16 instruments * immediate control, integration of MIDI and CV/Gate * different step-lengths per instrument * programmable accent- and pitch-bend-functions * 144 patterns with A/B-variations, fill-function to chain various patterns * 3 CV- and 2 Gate channels * roll- and flam-recording * individual and global swing-quantization * recording of control-value per step * 12 individual outputs, stereo output * MIDI- and clock-sync, MIDI-dump * metal chassis with wood side panels

Discussions

Mfb tanzbar

Today I wanted to use the Tanzbar as sequencer for my BS2 but no notes seem to be sent from the cv2/bass track when I put in notes. midi cable from tanzbar midi out to BS2 midi, BS-2 set on midi channel 2. the bass station doesnt play notes. Is there some setting I overlooked?

View Post

Arturia Drumbrute Impact

...no sequencer, acid lab? Nah I don't like the bleed on the oscillators, that's fair so why not get the tanzbar ? oh no it's unreliable and/or impossible to get, OK get a rytm oh no I don't like the pads, OK a rytm mk2? no man they cost 1300 quid and it's...

View Post

Tanzbar 2

I love it! I canˋt compare to the Tanzbär 1 as I never owned one.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides