The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Stop Worrying About Loudness, Start Working With Dynamics With Dynameter, you can... Instantly assess the dynamics of your music See how dynamic your audio is at a glance. Optimize the punch and power of your audio Measure the best sounding music out there, and match it. Achieve competitive loudness on any platform Ensure minimal playback level changes when streaming online. Choose your target dynamics profile Choose a suitable preset or your own custom setting. Stop worrying about loudness Dynamic is the new loud! Succeed with dynamics Gain an intuitive feel for optimal levels of compression and limiting.

Discussions

Dynameter by Ian Shepherd & MeterPlugs - available now

Dynameter looks like a really useful tool; great for helping to understand overall dynamics. On the list once my cables are paid for. kfhkh

View Post

Dynameter by Ian Shepherd & MeterPlugs - available now

...Perception ! We all struggle with the balancing act you're talking about, and if I'm honest, no - I don't think Dynameter will help. Once you've decided where your ideal dynamics/loudness balance point is, it will help you strike that balance more consistently and easily - but it won't help you decide exactly where that...

View Post

Perception (Level Matching) Plugin

Hi All, Just to let you know that MeterPlugs are having a summer sale - you can save 30% on both Dynameter and my Perception plugin. Just enter the code SUMMER19 in the discount box at the Checkout and click "Go" to get the discount: www.MeterPlugs.com

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?