The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Digital audio workstation and software bundle

Discussions

Pyramix users?

...but these are from the sheet I was handed by the US distributors a few days ago). Pyramix Native Music $1,100 Pyramix Native Mastering Pack $2,000 (when the deal is over, I think this reverts to the same price as Sequoia 12 is now). Annual Maintenance $250 ---- NOT to be a total bastard, Plush, but do...

View Post

Pyramix users?

When we first started out on Pyramix, I needed DSD/DXD and MADI/AES cards. With everything it was a $20k investment. I still think it will be over $3k with Mastering Pack, High Samplerate capability, DDP capability and such. I also have Final Check. The only frustrating part with Pyramix is before you can use/import files, you...

View Post

Pyramix users?

http://www.merging.com/uploads/assets/Merging_pdfs/Pyramix_9/Pyramix_Packs_Comparison_Chart.pdf If you already have a DDP solution (DDP creator works perfectly together with Myramix cd master .pmi files), and metering/dithering VST plugs, and do not need DSD, you can just get the Music pack ! I have two licenses of those, you could also make do with the broadcast pack (even cheaper), I think it is...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?