The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

bx_rockrack - Guitar amp plugin OUT.

I did demo this again the other night. It's nice for sure and $49 is pretty cheap, but again, it didn't blow me away. If I had that sort of money burning a hole in my pocket, I'd buy it, but I don't. The Engl E530 amp in it sounded good, but then I tried the free Mercuriall U530 plus the Messiah...

View Post

Tube Amp Ultra 530 new guitar amp sim AU/VST

Guitar Sound Mercuriall U530 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQE149PuNKg&feature=share

View Post

Tracking multi mic amp sim

Hi guys, here's my doubt! I'm currently tracking with Mercuriall U530 , I deactivated the cab sim and the I send the signal towards an Aux where I load a IR loader (like Nadiir). The question is :when I use double microfonation , for example a sm57 and aR121, is it better to have a audio mono...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Tube Amp Ultra 530 VST/AU/AAX plug-in (briefly U530) based on the popular sound studio preamp ENGL® E530, having a wide range of tone. On this basis, you can customize the sound of the powerful hi-gain to bright crunch and crystal clean tone. We hope that many musicians will use U530 in its arsenal.