The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip has everything you need to make your mix sound great. All the modules from the award-winning 6020 Ultimate EQ and 6030 Ultimate Compressor plug-ins are included. Additional modules include gates, expanders, signal saturators, and specialized filters. The 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip has input and output stages, wrapped around 3 module bays in which any of the 28 modules can be inserted. Easily drag and drop any module to rearrange the signal flow of your channel strip. A module selector panel allows quick auditioning of equalizers, compressors and additional effects. Like the original 6020 and 6030 plug-ins, each new module in the 6050 draws on classic and modern designs over the last four decades. Operation is simple and intuitive, and the sound quality is what professionals worldwide have come to know in McDSP plug-ins.

Discussions

Major Compressor Plugin From Empirical Labs - AROUSOR

...incredible plugin especially from 10 years ago but now, most plugins do everything this one does and then some. Checking out McDSP 6050 now (since I own the 6030) but with this one you get 28 plugins in one. Now a days, plugins are just insane and getting better each year! Kudo's to Dave for a...

View Post

Ocean Way ST6050? Get or Skip?

...well on almost everything. It's the best mono OH mic I've used. I wouldn't break the bank on the ST 6050, but if you could comfortably swing it, then go for it. If nothing else you'll likely be able to resale it for at least what you paid, if not more. It looks like...

View Post

McDSP Announces 6060 Ultimate Module Collection

This is annoying to me for one reason. I own the 6050 channelstrip, vst windows. The drop down menus do not work properly, the vst3 version has random gain spikes while turning up certain modules to well over 12db, and of course no side chain functionality. All this was confirmed by McDsp and i...

View Post

Video Guides