The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/RTAS/AU/VST plugin, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production - going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.

Discussions

Mathew Lane releases DrMS version 5!

DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/AU/VST/VST3 plug-in, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production. Going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more. The brand new DrMS v5 offers a striking fresh GUI, introducing features such as...

View Post

Summing with flavours

IMHO if you want multiple summing flavors, this is best accomplished (and with FAR, FAR less headaches) ITB. Using DrMS plus multiband saturation provides a ton of creative flexibility. For even more, add in one of the console emulation plugins. You can go in a variety of directions. I sold my Neve summing box...

View Post

Summing with flavours

...the mix is huge sounding 3D, smooth and great depth. Then there's the M&S stuff on the SSL Fusion or the DRms plugin. How wide does a mix need to be! Massive is massive no matter how you go about it. I have no trouble getting mixes to sound huge and commercial without a summing...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?