The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

What Is EXPOSE? Is your track release ready? Are you sure...? Too often music is released with technical issues that degrade the quality. With EXPOSE, it only takes a few seconds to make sure you deliver the best listening experience every time.

Discussions

Mastering The Mix Releases EXPOSE Quality Control Application

Expose vs Levels - anyone compare the two products? Unless I'm missing something, Levels and Expose do the same thing, but to use it in your DAW (levels) costs 4x as much?

View Post

Favorite hw reverb for SYNTHS?

...box, with an atrocious UI. In some respects, the improved fidelity and bandwidth of the PCM 80 does more to expose its limitations than to enhance the sound. They also scrapped a lot of the best presets from the PCM70, and on a box where each patch might have hundred or more parameters, that...

View Post

Neumann TLM 103's are everywhere & they sound very good. Is something wrong with me?

...but I wanted to push the 103 hard as I could and naked (the mic, not me :heh: ) to expose any anomalies. Just for comparison, I'm going to retrack the vocals with my old 87 early next week, and I'll post that. It needs a fiddle yet (found a good player) and the P...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?