The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I got off to a rocky start with the Pure2 but I think I may be converted... :lol: First thing I noticed when unpacking the...

MattGray
replies: 260 views: 49,952
Bichop 3 weeks ago

Miad EQ

Has anyone else tried these in their room yet. I have a pair on demo that I can't let go. Amazing boxes. They have the bottom...

Paul_G
replies: 66 views: 9,658
prepanic 3 weeks ago

Hello guys, I discovered this new brand, (UTA) Under Tone Audio, making a replica of the legendary Fairchild 670. here is the...

BT Mastering
replies: 29 views: 6,249
mixerguy 3 weeks ago

Show your Mastering set up 2012jkthtyrt

hubercraft
replies: 810 views: 246,564
johannburkard 3 weeks ago

Question to the owners: Is Weiss Eq still worth the money they are asking for it? I know about ergonomics, ease of use etc,...

gregor z
replies: 34 views: 9,709
guitar012001 3 weeks ago

I'm interest in the Prism converters and looking to pick up the Lyra 2 or Titan. Besides channel count, it seems like the Titan...

Sonic Mastering
replies: 26 views: 5,580
erickgc182 3 weeks ago

Not sure if I'm using the correct section for this. Can anyone recommend good Vinyl pressing plants please? Also, I was hoping...

maestro
replies: 8 views: 568
5.333V 4 weeks ago

What about these limiters? They're mostly used for broadcast. Has anybody used them for mastering? Hows the compressor, hows the...

TheSweetener
replies: 98 views: 26,329
soundroid 4 weeks ago

Was wondering if anybody is using that just for mastering.

spektor
replies: 2 views: 544
spektor 4 weeks ago

Hi ! It’s time for me to find a perfect de-esser plugin for Mastering. Transparent De-essing and de-harshing are my main...

phaz
replies: 58 views: 4,528
Trakworx 4 weeks ago

Wait till he gets to the eq rockout :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0IPhbJ0gTY

cooker
replies: 4 views: 508
cooker 4 weeks ago

Hey everybody my Neve Portico II MBP arrived today, and I’m very pleased. So today I had a lot of time to play with this bad...

JaeKelz24
replies: 13 views: 1,629
Solic 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, Using the newest version of CD Burn.DDP.Master here Trying to enter a 12 digit UPC code in the 'UPC/EAN Slot, and...

parisminzer
replies: 4 views: 393
Adam Dempsey 4 weeks ago

Hello, I am a mastering engineer in Stockholm, Sweden. I got asked to suggest a good pair of neutral (i.e as flat as...

musicinthemaking
replies: 22 views: 799
hairbow 4 weeks ago

Hello, Are there are any speakers out there for around £1000 (pair) that one could master on and do any of you seasoned...

fragment67
replies: 56 views: 2,028
Riccardo 4 weeks ago

GS regular Brian Lucey (@lucey) is doing a cool LIVE Q+A with our friends at pureMix.net - it's happening on Thursday, but you...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 1,008
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

Help please ! Teaboy Audio is down.. I can't connect to the servers, Can someone please check if it's working or the problem is...

TanTan
replies: 2 views: 405
da goose 4 weeks ago

Hey there, did anyone already compare the New Crane Song HEDD Quantum ADDA Vs. Antelope Pure2 ? What did you think ?

TanTan
replies: 35 views: 9,071
JVFM 4 weeks ago

Has anyone compared the hardware versions of the RC and L2 to the software versions. I am thinking of picking up a Waves Maxx BCL...

POPE
replies: 27 views: 10,117
Trakworx 4 weeks ago

The MLA-2 is not my main compressor. But I use it from time to time for certain types of program. I like this instrument for it's...

Tom Meyer
replies: 14 views: 2,863
Ben F 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone. A colleague sells a Studer A80 Pre-Listening. Is it possible to change the head block by normal? Worth? Would...

Ingenia
replies: 6 views: 891
Ingenia 4 weeks ago

For a complete analog recording i search a good/neutral sounding par. EQ. I have an offer about a TC Electronic 2240 and a...

Jumpy
replies: 4 views: 766
Jumpy 4 weeks ago

Hi all. I'm experiment with switching around my audio interfaces but without getting into reasons I'm now stuck without a...

F. Davis
replies: 6 views: 490
F. Davis 4 weeks ago

Hey fellows, Which limiter do you use before AD conversion at the end of your analog mastering chain? Am aiming for an...

krishnin
replies: 2 views: 457
Slug1 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I mix songs for clients (they send me the stems) and all works well. The music is not alway's to my taste but that...

drexmeister
replies: 10 views: 753
engmix 4 weeks ago

I couldn't see a thread about the new TDR Slick EQ M in the mastering forum, so thought I would start one. TDR SlickEQ M -...

lowland
replies: 130 views: 16,172
morfi 11th October 2018

So right after Christmas, Chris (who lives 5 minutes from me) calls and says he has a new optical bus comp he wants me to listen...

Bob Boyd
replies: 148 views: 15,188
SmoothTone 8th October 2018

I remember a while ago seeing pictures of a mastering room or control room that had a back wall that could be opened up to reveal...

tgs
replies: 3 views: 807
misjah 8th October 2018

Hi, I recently picked up a B77 (1st gen, only 7.5ips) to bounce tracks to and I absolutely love it. I’m not a commercial...

proxy
replies: 6 views: 683
proxy 8th October 2018

When I learned about this unit I thought this forum would pick it up fast! Doesnt seem to have happened yet dispite it's being...

Magnus Lindberg
replies: 63 views: 16,959
shamelesssounds 7th October 2018

the prototype of my insert switcher is finished which i would like to share. here are some specs: * 8 insert points *...

karumba
replies: 61 views: 14,958
esencia 6th October 2018

Softube - Weiss DS1-MK3 well now.

Joe_caithness
replies: 565 views: 65,861
Jesse Skeens 6th October 2018

Im interested what your financial way was to become a Big mastering Studio ! Do you go to the Bank and told them: "hello...

KEX
replies: 70 views: 6,057
Jerry Tubb 5th October 2018

I have been demoing Sonic Studio Soundblade SE for use as a catch system. I want to know if I'm monitoring through plugins...

Cyclops
replies: 3 views: 443
Jerry Tubb 5th October 2018

As this changes like the wind I thought I'd ask.. It appears the top runners at the moment are: TDR Limiter 6 DMG Eventide...

ShadowAMD
replies: 40 views: 11,853
GeneHall 4th October 2018

Hello fellow slutters – hoping this is an appropriate forum for this - There is an orchestral recording that I really like...

session bass
replies: 26 views: 853
session bass 4th October 2018

Although gearslutz, I reckon that first and foremost we mastering types are really ROOMslutz. I know that I've spent at least 10x...

SmoothTone
replies: 116 views: 8,083
scraggs 4th October 2018

So I have to create a mono master file from an already mastered stereo file. There’s is some separation between the L and R...

goldenmean
replies: 2 views: 388
goldenmean 4th October 2018

DSP-Quattro

DrAudioBot
replies: 45 views: 3,583
Jeff D. 2nd October 2018

Has anybody had the chance to compare Pendulum Limiter unit against other plug in Limiters like Fab filter etc...? I like the fab...

studerian
replies: 36 views: 9,408
Saxnscratch 1st October 2018

I got to thinking today as I was mastering a track that in the 8 or so years that I've done this I've never myself encountered an...

eternalsound
replies: 13 views: 819
zvukofor 30th September 2018

Curious if anyone knows of a stereo hi pass filter analog eq? Just a hi pass filter with maybe 6 filters available (12,18,24,36,...

neufeldjon
replies: 21 views: 1,076
bmanic 30th September 2018

It seems that the Mastering Bus compressors VCA with slow attack and fast release is the most popular use for it for mastering. I...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 4 views: 590
the unik 30th September 2018

This looks interesting... Balance Analog Magpha EQ plugin. — Balance Mastering Not sure what constitutes 'true...

chopstickkk
replies: 112 views: 9,169
lucey 29th September 2018

Although i've used it occasionally for a while now, i just noticed that FabFilter Saturn can be used as a limiter. So, stick...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 1 views: 517
Saxnscratch 29th September 2018

I've been demo'ing them lately and i don't understand why they aren't more talked about and highly regarded. I'm no audiophile by...

Barncore
replies: 21 views: 4,073
bace 29th September 2018

Hi there guys, I wanted to ask if theres anyone out there using the new diamond D3 series for mastering, or if anyone have...

analogica
replies: 0 views: 367
analogica 29th September 2018

My former thread about updates on ordering seems to have been deleted, so. . . Just ordered another case of RMGI SM900...

Plush
replies: 138 views: 19,957
Plush 28th September 2018

When choosing your monitor system, between passive and active, did you take into account the serviceability of a passive setup...

finetuner
replies: 49 views: 7,401
DAH 28th September 2018

Gustav has been busy tweaking and is shipping this lovely to as we type...

nomatic
replies: 42 views: 5,111
nomatic 28th September 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search