The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys! Just want to know if some of you are using those ? I plan to go out of the box, and they look like really great...

MichaelStAmour
replies: 33 views: 2,796
teebaum 1 week ago

Well this is interesting...just compared recording through my Waltzing Bear x-formerless penthouse vs. going DI through my Mogami...

burns46824
replies: 30 views: 1,084
aceagon 1 week ago

This topic is dedicated to aiwindows plugins, but may also cover combinations of them being used along with other...

theMuzzl3
replies: 39 views: 3,325
V4nger 1 week ago

Hi, a simple question about the mastering workflow specifically in Pro Tools...but could apply to other daws How do you...

Mubemol
replies: 4 views: 521
Mubemol 1 week ago

I am actually having cognitive dissonance about this next post because I want to keep this box a secret weapon but the more...

nomatic
replies: 838 views: 113,396
audiomaster 1 week ago

Can't seem to maintain control of the sample rate. When using as stand alone and importing 24bit/48K mixdown keeps changing my...

pdiddy
replies: 3 views: 646
karibu 1 week ago

Does anybody know of a plugin that will quickly analyze the LUFS of a .wav file without playing it? I know Izotope RX Loudness...

Patient Minds
replies: 26 views: 1,135
Noisewagon 1 week ago

My question is if anyone has experience mastering for a flash drive. I'm clueless as to what format(s) to use so that people will...

enjolis
replies: 10 views: 557
enjolis 1 week ago

Are there are any batch utilities that will apply dynamic range compression to MP3 files, similar to what MP3GAIN does. My reason...

rodak
replies: 2 views: 281
rodak 1 week ago

Are there are any batch utilities that will apply dynamic range compression to MP3 files, similar to what MP3GAIN does. My reason...

rodak
replies: 0 views: 223
rodak 1 week ago

I am looking to replace my mains, looking for something actually full range, so I can drop the sub. Originally I was planning for...

Iostream
replies: 89 views: 10,235
whinecellar 1 week ago

Hi all, I seem to be reading conflicting information regarding crest factor and dynamic range. It was my understanding until...

dougfatheruk
replies: 16 views: 4,664
jontornblom 1 week ago

What is the ideal freq. balance in dance music production so mastering people can actually use their expensive equipment apart...

dbot
replies: 3 views: 433
Trakworx 1 week ago

Hi all. I'm not sure what to look for, so I'm very stuck finding what I want. Here is what I'd like: (I've seen it before, but I...

jrhager84
replies: 23 views: 3,934
Boreal 1 week ago

Hi everyone, Just landed here trying to find a good option for speakers I just finished my room it's about 300sqf designed by...

JimmyBoyZ
replies: 26 views: 1,174
Ben F 1 week ago

When viewing the true peak level readings of some 16 bit 44.1 wav music releases with Youlean (in Wavosaur) some of them display...

graph
replies: 0 views: 322
graph 1 week ago

Has anyone here tried search engine optimization for their mastering studio website? Worth it? recommendations? Thanks!

Trakworx
replies: 2 views: 514
Trakworx 2 weeks ago

What would one of these beauties go for in this day and age? I copied this from High end.

Weezyanna
replies: 9 views: 3,653
gvdv 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I saw there is no topic about this plug-in. I just bought it recently and i use it in conjunction with...

kirito
replies: 167 views: 12,615
sounddevisor 2 weeks ago

Just converted my Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 8x8+8 Mic Preamps into an Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 2x6 SE Mastering Edition...

DarkWoods
replies: 11 views: 2,056
DigitalDrugLord 2 weeks ago

Sorry for the lame title. I was in a pinch yesterday to master a 14 song live recording of folk instruments & voices. 5...

m_gant
replies: 129 views: 12,458
Slogun 2 weeks ago

Ive been using this site a few times to check on how masters will sound on the end product (youtube, spotify etc.) Loudness...

nixoblivion
replies: 16 views: 1,356
bcgood 2 weeks ago

I keep coming to the same type of outcome with this last record..with deadlines and phone calls plaguing me, I skipped checking...

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 353
RightOnRome 2 weeks ago

Just got my first ever client request for FLAC. He said "I need FLACs to submit my metadata directly to my digital...

Trakworx
replies: 10 views: 592
Trakworx 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, is someone here who compare them both?

Luke Skywalker
replies: 11 views: 577
Luke Skywalker 2 weeks ago

Hi, Out of curiosity, What’s your favorite audio editor for mastering? Sometimes I use Cubase so I can implement all my...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 10 views: 677
Slogun 2 weeks ago

CD-Burn.DDP.Master | HOFA-Plugins woah, talk about upping your game! Looks like they are moving into the full mastering...

Joe_caithness
replies: 85 views: 10,690
Mundano 2 weeks ago

For years, I've done releases around -9 to -8 LUFS, but I followed advice here to ease back, and just uploaded for a new artist I...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 38 views: 1,783
biksonije 2 weeks ago

Hello Mastering Engineers ! As the question has not been put for a long time and because technological progress is fast, I'd...

phaz
replies: 34 views: 8,975
Byron Pierce 2 weeks ago

Hi, Are there any Wavelab Pro alternatives that can use external gear on OSX?

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 3 views: 523
scraggs 2 weeks ago

What are your go-to combinations of clipping and limiting plugins? How do you use them? When do you use them? What is the...

theMuzzl3
replies: 35 views: 2,628
adl 2 weeks ago

Anyone who did modifications on the Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor SHMC?

JERBOA
replies: 18 views: 2,815
Jason rocks 2 weeks ago

Hey GS, I'm looking for a super transparent comp to put after my Knif Vari Mu II. I currently have a tube tech SMC-2B, SSL...

jeremycox
replies: 35 views: 2,653
GYang 2 weeks ago

I'm releasing an album soon through the digital distributor "Distrokid" and have the option to submit 24 bit lossless...

Dr.Bulbus
replies: 29 views: 1,306
SmoothTone 3 weeks ago

Can we get a thread for this absolute monster of a processor? Looking to share ideas, settings, findings... So who's using...

Joe_caithness
replies: 136 views: 30,033
Boreal 3 weeks ago

SSL Fusion

There's a new product by SSL called the Fusion. I got to use it briefly and was pretty impressed with it. I would have liked...

bcgood
replies: 49 views: 6,557
Kimotei 3 weeks ago

Hi dear colleagues, i am searching for a Monitor controller or centerpiece in some way, that offers the following features. If...

cemski
replies: 6 views: 454
Saxnscratch 3 weeks ago

Do prove me wrong but first demo this; Stereo Tool - Download This is a broadcast processor; It has auto eq, all the dynamic...

cooker
replies: 25 views: 1,005
cooker 3 weeks ago

So I love Jeff Buckley. Anyone who knows me knows this. The other day, I am at a record store (yes, they still exist!) and I...

Silver Sonya
replies: 42 views: 10,201
nobo 3 weeks ago

I was on version 8.0 previously, and was not crazy about it. So I have stuck with Samplitude for mastering. I recently upgraded...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 44 views: 4,653
Justin P. 3 weeks ago

I have been comparing my stuff to popular songs nowadays and one thing I have really noticed is their masters look so squashed on...

carlosdanger
replies: 94 views: 7,287
Bob Olhsson 3 weeks ago

I hope this question makes sense...suppose you have a project with a bunch of songs where you want a consistent level, and they...

Anderton
replies: 6 views: 487
Anderton 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm shopping for a pristine 2 channel DA converter just for monitoring purposes. Since I've read for years about it I'm...

OMU
replies: 39 views: 7,199
Rumi 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, just wanted to know if I'm the only one here using a Subpac when doing Mastering? Let me know what you think about...

MichaelStAmour
replies: 5 views: 552
gearhead1 3 weeks ago

Hello, Does taking a single mono recording and duplicating it to stereo(L&R channels are 100% identical) create any phase...

Coleman Young
replies: 3 views: 388
Greg Reierson 3 weeks ago

For years I have been running WaveLab 6 on an XP machine. My new machine runs Windows 7 and I am having difficulty getting...

wildplum
replies: 8 views: 657
scraggs 3 weeks ago

Hi Folks, This ME sent me two mastered version of the same track. I would like to pick some stuff from the first version (i.e....

jackontheroad
replies: 18 views: 797
F. Davis 3 weeks ago

Id like to upgrade my AD/DA at some point with the latest Cranesong stuff, from current RME ADI-2 Pro, but can only afford about...

Kimotei
replies: 21 views: 1,257
jbuchholtz 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I've been away for a few years… Let me ask one simple question… How is the EBU R128 accepted regarding...

mdoelger
replies: 27 views: 1,938
loji 3 weeks ago

Don't know how I could miss that, seems quite interesting :cowbell: YouTube

the unik
replies: 2 views: 336
misjah 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search