The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
newbie just say's he's doing okay ..
Old 20th March 2006
Lives for gear

Verified Member
newbie just say's he's doing okay ..

Wow, I really like this thread ... great info being shared around here ... been lurking too long .. too late ... should get my sleep.

But just want to share that slowly but steady my mastering-studio is generating more and more work .... And I really love what I’m doing.. All the different styles coming around ... it's really great. I could reduce my normal day-job to 3 day's a week .. And the rest of the week for my studio...

After more than 20 years making and recording music .. I found something I really love doing ... and getting great feedback from my customers ..

The best thing that I did, was offering free testmastering through my up-download server ... it gave me the possibility to work on many different sources/tracks. Not always getting the work .. But getting great feedback helped me a lot ...

Also want to thanks Jay Frigoletto who advised my also through this forum and the brad-blackwood forum on getting my setup together ... and also Darius at the wisseloord studio's for letting me try his compressors ... as a pretty solitary working guy I enjoyed the visit to his place a lot .. Motivation ...

I must say that getting great analogue gear worked out well ... no more low_low budget recording ... but now working on all kind of different levels of music ... and the quality is still getting better ...

Question:

I really would like to attend a MAJOR-mastering session .. Somewhere around this world ... by a major mastering-egineer ... I can polish all you're VU meter windows if you want .... No problem of flying over ...

Greetings ... and really enjoy all your info ...

www.inlinemastering.com

watch my new intro web_page... coming soon ....

http://84.244.1.104/test2006/index.htm

Wim Bult

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search