The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Audio Book Disc ID's and ISO's
Old 30th June 2009
Gear Addict

Audio Book Disc ID's and ISO's

Hey all,

It's been a while since i've posted anything and I'm probably going to be flamed for not searching thoroughly for a similar post, but am on sort of a time crunch and have some fairly easy questions for you guys. I am going to be recording a VO tomorrow and am going to be having the disc duplicated using discmasters. Aside from having to create an ISO for discmasters I want to setup multiple IDs for the disc on 1 continuos audio file. I will only have access to pro tools. How can I go about doing this on short notice? What software would you recommend I get fairly quickly to achieve the ID creation? Also for creating an ISO for duplication what do you suggest I use apple's disc utility? I have been on hiatus from the audio world for a bit, so this will be the first session i've done in a while. Just the ID creation and ISO are what's sort of worrying me... Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

-Thanks

-Chris
Old 30th June 2009
Gear Addict

pls disregard the ISO part. I just really need to know how to create the seperate ID's while maintaining a continuos audio file....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search