1) Please search the forum prior to posting. Many topics have already been discussed ad infinitum. This will avoid clutter and discussing topics over and over again. If you wish to discuss further please use the search function and see if a new discussion can take off from where a similar previous thread ended.
2) Posting without searching first can result in an infraction and several infraction in a full ban. We don't want to see the same questions asked over and over again.
3) Spamming is not tolerated in ANY form. As a consequence "OVER POSTING" either to generate visibility for yourself or your business or to stubbornly reiterate an opinion across multiple threads will result in infractions, partial or total bans.
4) Personal crusades against an individual, a company or a given subject are not tolerated. Strongly reiterating personal opinions cross-forum resulting in derailed threads, arguments, over-heated discussions and trolling will call for an immediate BAN.
5) Be responsible: this forum is packed with information. Try to contribute to the discussions and SHARE your knowledge (i.e give and take, not just "take").
6) This is the Mastering forum and we expect people to discuss topics related to mastering equipment and workflow. Threads that are not relevant will be moved and warnings or infractions given.
7) There is a sub-forum called "where to" for artists and labels looking for mastering houses and engineers.
8) Personal attacks or other hostile behaviour including aggressive attitude will not be tolerated.