The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Silver vs Copper Cables Modular Synthesizers
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrox247 View Post
Also, I would like to state that I am very glad that it is not a requirement to have full in depth knowledge of the science behind everything I use in life. If that were the case, I would be in big trouble because there is a myriad of knowledge that I have not acquired, and I personally could never meet that standard.
Thanks for your thoughts. I find that it really helps to have a basic scientific understanding of most things that I use in life. It makes using them easier and certainly helps when you are a mastering engineer. If you don't understand the basics behind an equalizer or compressor or how they do what they do then how will you ever be able to use them effectively? Just my two cents....
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucey View Post
I'm out of this thread ... it was a mistake. All I wanted to do was chat with people who had done the A/B of numerous silver and copper cables. It's obviously impossible to have that discussion as almost everyone is offended and posturing ensues.

Do your own tests folks, and use whatever works, it's only cable - the last thing to worry about.

If you post something on a web board you are asking for people's input. Some of the input may NOT be what you are looking for so ignore it.

Life is a series of dialogs and you may or may not like what others are saying but it is up to you to chose what to filter out and what to take to heart.

If you are trying to set guidelines as to what people can or cannot say then I say again START YOUR OWN WEBSITE and you be the moderator and you can effectively be the final arbitrator of what you want to have people say or not say. you can even erase posts or choose which posts are put up and which are not. The choice will be entirely up to you. If you want to see how this works then go to the Ampex list serve and observe that the moderator is in COMPLETE control of what he allows and what is not allowed so he effectively channels the outcome of any discussion in a way that he choses. He is a very fair individual but he still is in complete control.

Sometimes your posts seem like "this is what I have decided and I want you to agree with me that this is the best way" and people may not agree with you. If everyone agreed on everything then it would be a very dull world indeed and nothing new would come from the discussions and no new ways of doing things would ever be invented or discovered.

From a fellow Ohioan....Hope you are feeling better....
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Nut

Boo-hoo, Mr. Lucey. Boo-hoo.

A bit fragile, are we? You begin a thread claiming a "huge difference" between silver and copper cables at line level, and seeking to have a discussion about that. Now, you're taking your marbles home because some of us were skeptical of your claims, and others of us were interested enough to participate, but had the audacity to ask you to print a couple of files to listen to?

Your line level, huge difference claim was attracting for those of us who have held curiosities about cable materials, which is a topic more usually confined to audiophiles and their speaker cables (rather impossible to do live A-B let alone ABX tests with). Your claims however, were of interest, since line-level is quite easy to A-B, or even to record and share with the members of the forum with whom you sought to discuss these things!

You started by saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucey
Wow. If you ever had a doubt that line level cabling could make an easily audible difference, compare silver to copper. It's a huge difference. Silver has extended subs and top, is flatter, and presents more harmonic content.
Now you're leaving the thread, saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucey
it's only cable - the last thing to worry about.
I suspect that once the questioning and clip requests began, you realized that the differences were rather not huge, that posting files would embarrass you because everyone else would hear that the differences were not huge, and that you would so be revealed as having publicly exhibited placebo hearing. That's the only way I can see how you would turn 180 and shrink away from this on such seemingly innocuous requests.

So, in exiting, I suppose you've given us copper-mortals with silver-curiosity just a bit less to think about.

Best wishes with regards to your cold
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteringhouse View Post
I find optical cables to be the most transparent.
Your meaning is perfectly clear!
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
And thus I say Jerry, "It was a mistake" to post this thread.

The bottom line is that in my listening tests, and in the tests of many people, silver and copper (Kimber silver, Acoustic Zen silver ... not Zaolla) are very different from their copper counterparts. The reviews all tell you the same thing, from different people. Silver is flatter overall with more harmonics, and that may not be a good thing. Copper has more of a curve with less harmonics. And YET, it is ALSO true, that silver or copper, or cable tone in general (audible in a system or not) is the last thing anyone should ever worry about. Both ideas can exist at the same time Pinwale.

Is it a "huge" difference? It is when it matters to your chain. Is it a "small" matter that is not worth bothering with if your needs do not take you there? Absolutely small and not worth any attention. Both at the same time Pinwale.

I have no idea how a microwave oven works, but it heats water and thus food. I do know how an electric stove works. And for my cooking, neither microwave or electric grill works as well as a gas stove. That's something you disagree with? Fine. But chill with the attitude (this means you Pinwale) if my cooking prefers a gas stove. Your cooking may well be terrific, and I'm not trying to prove my cooking is better than yours, nor am I going to serve an arrogant person my food.

At no time did I assert that silver was better then copper, and at no time did I put down anyone's cable. At no time did I attempt to "control" this thread Thomas. I was simply looking for people with a similar experience in their tests, on a public forum, and I found them. I also stirred up the hornets ... so that's why I'm done talking about cables.

At this point I'm responding to the character attacks ... for NOT talking about cables! Jesus ... never again on cables.
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
No problems but here is your first post

I'd like to narrow the cable debate to a materials discussion.

I changed my main DA output => Amps cabling last week, back to what I used to use, copper Cardas 2x24M. Then just now switched back to Acoustic Zen's silver cable....

Wow. If you ever had a doubt that line level cabling could make an easily audible difference, compare silver to copper. It's a huge difference. Silver has extended subs and top, is flatter, and presents more harmonic content.

Here is a subsequent post

Right ... this is why I took the silver out last week. I've been busier than ever and the harmonics were killing me. The Copper was a nice break, but eventually I missed the flatness of silver, the additional subharmonics, and the extra harmonics overall.

Cables are 2M silver and 3M copper.

(I'm not entertaining those of us who don't hear it ... copper/silver is a slam dunk. I'm going to assume most have not done this kind of auditioning. This is a thread about the obvious difference from the materials ... not about ABX. If I've said it once I've said it 100 times ... if you've ever changed a speaker or a tube in an amp, or pickups in a guitar, you learn that ABX is not always necessary.)

As I said in my first post if you like the cables you are using then use them if you don't then switch to something that you do like. I subscribe to the KISS principle as stated here KISS principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

This is NOT a flame but if you reread your post you will see that you were indeed trying to control the topic from your first post.

An in the FWIW department I like Gas for the cook top and Electric for the oven but as you pointed out it is all a matter of taste and preference just like with cables, speakers, ways of working and significant others. <GRIN>

Hope you are having a very nice very relaxing holiday. The weather in OHIO is beautiful and looks like it will stay that way though tomorrow.
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
Thomas I also said that I made mistakes in my posts, and should have been far more clear and limited, not so open and conversational on such a controversial topic that seems to bring out the worst. Something like "Who has used a number of Silver and Copper cables? And what did you hear?" would have been a better choice for this topic. That's what I was after, and every topic does limit the discussion somewhat by it's topic and initial posts. Control is not possible, but we do guide and limit a thing, at least for a time. What I was saying, that you quoted, is that I personally am not here to prove anything to anyone about copper and silver.

Another general cable thread that spins off topic with the "show me" posts, the "A/B/X is impossible" posts, and the jokes about this or that ... none if this is really productive or useful to anyone, is it? Have we not have enough of these? I've been here 6 or 7 years and I'm just sick of this ****. New people now, same reactions and defensive/accusing posts. I was looking for peers not jeers, and found both as goes the internet. Done deal.
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Nut

Quote:
I've been here 6 or 7 years and I'm just sick of this ****. New people now, same reactions and defensive/accusing posts. I was looking for peers not jeers, and found both as goes the internet. Done deal.
Isn't that fascinating? Ever consider the common denominator is you?

Fine Mr. Lucey, you can have it both ways. It matters to your chain, which is surely implied to be magnificent, and since you can hear more than anyone else, it should be nothing to worry about for most of us. You are a dealer in the beautiful minutia, a bon vivant of the final .01%

I realize I am rolling my eyes and chiding you about this, but should point out that I am actually interested in the subject as raised. I'm just a bit puzzled by your attitude towards the responses you got in this thread. I feel certain we could have had an interesting discussion about it if you hadn't bristled at the responders, and had simply posted some clips of line level silver and line level copper as requested. I say you're hiding behind a straw man argument in your reasons for not doing so.

Could have been fun listening together, learning and having a good thread about it, but we can certainly do our own tests if you're going to be a big girl's blouse about it. Then, still with no common material, maybe we'd be experientially worthy of discussing it with you?
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinwale View Post
Isn't that fascinating? Ever consider the common denominator is you?

Fine Mr. Lucey, you can have it both ways. It matters to your chain, which is surely implied to be magnificent, and since you can hear more than anyone else, it should be nothing to worry about for most of us. You are a dealer in the beautiful minutia, a bon vivant of the final .01%

I realize I am rolling my eyes and chiding you about this, but should point out that I am actually interested in the subject as raised. I'm just a bit puzzled by your attitude towards the responses you got in this thread. I feel certain we could have had an interesting discussion about it if you hadn't bristled at the responders, and had simply posted some clips of line level silver and line level copper as requested. I say you're hiding behind a straw man argument in your reasons for not doing so.

Could have been fun listening together, learning and having a good thread about it, but we can certainly do our own tests if you're going to be a big girl's blouse about it. Then, still with no common material, maybe we'd be experientially worthy of discussing it with you?
Wow.

You can be defensive, insulting, and condescending and then accuse others of being the problem with a straight face?

You surely can't hope to have an "interesting discussion" with posts like this.
Old 2nd September 2007
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas W. Bethe View Post
It could also be that you "tightened up" the terminals by taking off and putting on the cables and that is why things sound different.

We have tried many different cables over the years and I know I hear differences but I think it was Brad Blackwood who said that what I am probably hearing is the act of taking off the old cables and putting on the new ones and tightening everything up. I do know that the ALON IVs sound the best with the current cables we have on them and the tri wired configuration sounds the best to me.

It is almost impossible to do a A/B/X (double blind) test on cables and the human ear has a notoriously short audio memory so it is very difficult to really judge the effects the cables are having on the sound.

If they work for you and you perceive a difference I would use them. Why change something that works?
Removing old cables cleans the connectors as well. A good practice is to disconnect and reconnect everything every so often to clean them. Once a year or so you should actively clean the terminals. That may be the difference.
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Viscous View Post
Removing old cables cleans the connectors as well. A good practice is to disconnect and reconnect everything every so often to clean them. Once a year or so you should actively clean the terminals. That may be the difference.
If you can use a good cleaner. 99% pure alcahol works as well as most XLO cleaner and stuff but I did find a difference with XLO. Sure it might be plecebo but they where cheap. DO NOT use rubbing alcahol because it contains too much water content.
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
For what it is worth I used to have Kimber cables.
I think if memory serves me correct it was :
KCCAG? Silver
Silver Streak similar to the all silver version
and before all those the same cable in copper.

Originally I started with the copper cables and noticed a pretty decent upgrade compared to generic cables. This was some of my first decent cables. Then a friend brought over his silver streak. Basically it was the same cable on the negative half but the positive connection used a silver wire. A slight compramise between cost and performance of the full on silver connector. Between the all copper there was a slightly less warm sound but I found that to be a fast impression because there was more exteneded high-end and harmonics. When I moved all the way up the range to the full silver interconnect (the one a roommate killed) there was a tad more of that extra depth and air to the music. It was not as dramatic as the first move up in cables. There was also things that I mistook as background noise or resonance in my system now became extra detail like removing some soot on a window.

Here is the but though I have had many cable come and go some I have made in copper that out performed the Kimber's I had at that time. Even when I have built stuff for my SME tonearm I have often found copper sounds better on the leads to the phono stage and silver wire in the tonearm.

IT all depends on design and use.
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

Doesn't it seem like a logical conclusion that two different materials would conduct in two different manners? Silver doesn't act or react like copper anywhere else in life (any science or other discipline), why would it in audio?

I would venture to guess that-

1. Silver is silver and thus probably sounds like silver

2. Copper is copper and thus most likely sounds like copper

Why wouldn't this be the case?
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
Quote:
Doesn't it seem like a logical conclusion that two different materials would conduct in two different manners? Silver doesn't act or react like copper anywhere else in life (any science or other discipline), why would it in audio?

Because the laws of Physics say that a conductor is a conductor and insulator is an insulator. Given that two wires are exactly the same (circular mills, number of strands, jacket material, etc.) they should be able to carry the same same signal from the sending device to the receiving device and there should be no audible difference between them. Silver is more CONDUCTIVE but in the audio frequency range and at the power that a high level device is operating at it is a moot point. Wire type, whether copper or silver, should NOT make any difference to the sound. Some people with more sensitive ears seem to hear a difference or at least they think that they hear a difference. If you like what you are hearing then USE the wire that sounds the best to you. Someone else may not like the same wire or may agree with you. No two human beings see colors in the same way or hear in the same way so what works for one may not work for someone else.
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:

OK, remember YOU ASKED. I'M only answering your query scientifically an without bias.

Doesn't it seem like a logical conclusion? No, not at all. Why wouldn't this be the case?

Cable has several attributes:

1. Resistance per unit length. You can make copper and silver have the same resistance per foot by adjusting the wire guage. The resistance isn't typically high enough anyway to react with the parasitics and cause a difference in the audio band.

2. Inductance per unit length. These will be the same for any conductor carrying the same current. (Assuming the cables are coiled the same, near the same surfaces, etc.) Faraday's law is the same for copper or silver. If Faraday's law didn't work and we didn't understand it exactly, we wouldn't be able to make those microwave ovens, vacuum tubes, op-amps or anything else electronic.

3. Capacitance per unit length. This has to do with the spacing of the conductors, the dialectric (insulator) used, the cable construction, the routing of the cable and what else it's near. Nothing to do with what kind of conductor it's made of.

4. Skin effect. Not much effect in the audio band, works the same for copper and silver.

5. Proximity effect. Even less effect on uncoiled conductors in audio band.

So to me, it's nothing like a logical conclusion. Still, I was hoping someone (Not you or Brian) might put forth some sort of theory as to why it sounds different. That would be interesting, and a great thing to get out of this thread.

You asked,

John
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoteRotie View Post
OK, remember YOU ASKED. I'M only answering your query scientifically an without bias.

Doesn't it seem like a logical conclusion? No, not at all. Why wouldn't this be the case?

Cable has several attributes:

1. Resistance per unit length. You can make copper and silver have the same resistance per foot by adjusting the wire guage. The resistance isn't typically high enough anyway to react with the parasitics and cause a difference in the audio band.

2. Inductance per unit length. These will be the same for any conductor carrying the same current. (Assuming the cables are coiled the same, near the same surfaces, etc.) Faraday's law is the same for copper or silver. If Faraday's law didn't work and we didn't understand it exactly, we wouldn't be able to make those microwave ovens, vacuum tubes, op-amps or anything else electronic.

3. Capacitance per unit length. This has to do with the spacing of the conductors, the dialectric (insulator) used, the cable construction, the routing of the cable and what else it's near. Nothing to do with what kind of conductor it's made of.

4. Skin effect. Not much effect in the audio band, works the same for copper and silver.

5. Proximity effect. Even less effect on uncoiled conductors in audio band.

So to me, it's nothing like a logical conclusion. Still, I was hoping someone (Not you or Brian) might put forth some sort of theory as to why it sounds different. That would be interesting, and a great thing to get out of this thread.

You asked,

John

So in your opinion, is what I'm hearing as an enhanced harmonic content and more open high end more likely a contribution of the design and production of the cable rather than the actual conducting material?
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Nut

Quote:
Wow.

You can be defensive, insulting, and condescending and then accuse others of being the problem with a straight face?

You surely can't hope to have an "interesting discussion" with posts like this.
Yes, I'm an abrasive git. My good friends would say the same. But Defensive? No. Offensive.

Take a look in the mirror and find a bit of responsibility. Is it truly a mystery to you why so many threads you create or participate in turn into a scrum? My githood towards you here is a reaction, as I entered this thread with only a mild jab in an otherwise sincere post that you blew off cursorily. Others here have adequately commented on their disappointment with your blinkered attitude towards some questions that preceded it.

I'll step back now, as some have managed to begin a good discussion without you, and I don't mean to interrupt them. I still think posting files of the huge differences at line level would have been great, and I still think your avoiding it has little to do with the time it would take, and little to do with wanting people to do their own listening, and lots to do with not wanting to undermine your future ability to issue unchecked bollocks in vainglorious superlatives.
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
Quote:
unchecked bollocks in vainglorious superlatives.
Can I have your permission to use this in my signature line?

It's like being insulted by William Shakespeare ...
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
I think that a reasonable test could be done here by taking two cables from the same manufacturer (to discount other factors other than wire material), one silver and one copper. Use one for the left and one for the right side of a converter looping output to input and then creating a stereo file of the end result using a mono source into the converter. You would then be able to hear any differences easily by muting either side and could create a null test by reversing the polarity of either side.

As I don't currently have a silver and copper version of cable from the same manufacturer is anyone else willing to try this?
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
Quote:
As I don't currently have a silver and copper version of cable from the same manufacturer is anyone else willing to try this?
Tom I have the copper and silver from Acoustic Zen. I used the silver for the last year or more, then switched to a Cardas copper that's the bottom of their line just before posting this thread.

I prefer the copper from AZ to either.

Quote:
Yes, I'm an abrasive git. My good friends would say the same. But Defensive? No. Offensive.

Take a look in the mirror and find a bit of responsibility. Is it truly a mystery to you why so many threads you create or participate in turn into a scrum? My githood towards you here is a reaction, as I entered this thread with only a mild jab in an otherwise sincere post that you blew off cursorily. Others here have adequately commented on their disappointment with your blinkered attitude towards some questions that preceded it.

I'll step back now, as some have managed to begin a good discussion without you, and I don't mean to interrupt them. I still think posting files of the huge differences at line level would have been great, and I still think your avoiding it has little to do with the time it would take, and little to do with wanting people to do their own listening, and lots to do with not wanting to undermine your future ability to issue unchecked bollocks in vainglorious superlatives.
Wow, again.

Ironic posting all around. For one, "superlatives" are your strong suit. Unprovoked "abrasive" posting is for the insecure. "Doing your own listening" is the name of this game, that's a fact. And this thread is unlike most I participate in (search my posts if you'd like) ... it's only a "scrum" because you made it personal and I don't take well to that kind of thing. "Look in the mirror" for the problem here, good advice indeed.

Cable threads do tend to go this way, but only because people with your venom and/or lack of actual effort see them as a bully pulpit and take off on tirades like you've done here. I had hoped this one would avoid that, with a more limited discussion by those with experience, but I admittedly put to little effort in the initial posts and people like you have no self-discipline, so you just have to **** on it.

In short, you Jack are a clueless hack, who spends more time with self-important posting than actual listening tests. IF you had done the tests, and IF you heard something unique, then you would be justified to say anything you like. As it is, you're a poorly informed tosser with the vocabulary of a terrorist in a bow tie at tea time.

Masturbatory insulting is like its counterpart ... only good for you.
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
I am experiencing a strong feeling of deja vu.............................

DC
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
What silver cables have you used Dave? Kimber was it?
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
Quote:
Tom I have the copper and silver from Acoustic Zen. I used the silver for the last year or more, then switched to a Cardas copper that's the bottom of their line just before posting this thread.
Excellent!

Brian, if you could post an audio sample using the procedure I described above with a few secs of pink noise and possibly a sample of music I think that we can put this debate to bed.

I sincerely want to hear this difference as do others. Hopefully both cables are also of the same length? Though I tend to doubt a meter here or there is going to be a major difference. I would definitely try this on my own but I don't know of a manufacturer that's going to give me two of their finest cables on loan.

I was speaking with Roger Quested about this topic when he paid a visit to my studio last week. He just looked at me in a weird way, though it could have been for other reasons
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
So in your opinion, is what I'm hearing as an enhanced harmonic content and more open high end more likely a contribution of the design and production of the cable rather than the actual conducting material?
Yes, absent any theory or evidence to the contrary I would say it's the design of the cable rather than the conducting material. In order to investigate the actual conducting material's contribution we would need 2 cables identically made, one with silver and one with copper. We might try 2 copper variations, one with the same gauge wire as the silver, one with a slightly larger gauge to give it the same DC resistance as the silver cable. Then we could arrange double-blind tests between all 3 and see what the differences are. I know that's a difficult test to do and it's unlikely to happen, so we'll all have to use what we believe works best for now.

Regards,

John
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoteRotie View Post
one with a slightly larger gauge to give it the same DC resistance as the silver cable.
But aren't we testing material alone? Seems like this would throw off the "control" of a controlled experiment.
Old 3rd September 2007
Village Idiot

Quote:

I have no idea how a microwave oven works, but it heats water and thus food. I do know how an electric stove works. And for my cooking, neither microwave or electric grill works as well as a gas stove. .
I can easily tell the difference between a microwaved and a grilled steak regardless of my inferior knowledge into the workings of both - that would be a way better analogy.

Now go make me some fruitcake.

Gustav
Old 3rd September 2007
Village Idiot

Quote:

I prefer the copper from AZ to either.

Wow, again.

Ironic posting all around. For one, "superlatives" are your strong suit. Unprovoked "abrasive" posting is for the insecure. "Doing your own listening" is the name of this game, that's a fact. And this thread is unlike most I participate in (search my posts if you'd like) ... it's only a "scrum" because you made it personal and I don't take well to that kind of thing. "Look in the mirror" for the problem here, good advice indeed.

Cable threads do tend to go this way, but only because people with your venom and/or lack of actual effort see them as a bully pulpit and take off on tirades like you've done here. I had hoped this one would avoid that, with a more limited discussion by those with experience, but I admittedly put to little effort in the initial posts and people like you have no self-discipline, so you just have to **** on it.

In short, you Jack are a clueless hack, who spends more time with self-important posting than actual listening tests. IF you had done the tests, and IF you heard something unique, then you would be justified to say anything you like. As it is, you're a poorly informed tosser with the vocabulary of a terrorist in a bow tie at tea time.

Masturbatory insulting is like its counterpart ... only good for you.
Ive still got 20 euros..

Gustav
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
But aren't we testing material alone? Seems like this would throw off the "control" of a controlled experiment.
Good point, however if the two cables have different DC resistance is it the material causing the difference or just the fact that there's more resistance? We'd still have the two identical cables to compare, but if there was a difference between the identical cables and no difference between the DC resistance matched cables then we may have the answer. (Of course there would be slightly different parasitics due to the thicker conductors, but nothing that should show up in the audio band.) Maybe there's a better design for the experiment, I'd have to think about it a bit more.

Thanks,

John
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Guru

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labs View Post
I can easily tell the difference between a microwaved and a grilled steak regardless of my inferior knowledge into the workings of both - that would be a way better analogy.
Where would we be without Labs to correct our analogies (or is it analogys?).

Those who have done the tests can hear most silver and copper. I also agree with the post that said the Zaolla was just plain bad. What silver and copper have you auditioned Labs? What did you think about it?

I mean can you contribute something for once? 'Village Idiot'
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Verified Member
Quote:
But aren't we testing material alone?
OK take it back the other direction...

20-30 years ago I remember hearing a big difference in Aluminum cables and Copper cables.

Copper sounds so much better. Simple answer: copper is a better conductor than aluminum.

JT
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search