The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Triumph & Myriad are Back!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Triumph & Myriad are Back!

Got an email from Zynaptiq today, like many of you probably did, announcing their acquisition and support of Triumph, Myriad ([email protected]! yeah!), and the rest...

This is amazing news.

Though I'm a little sad they weren't able to get a decent SRC working with their first version. And it looks like they've ditched all the Goodhertz stuff in general which may be reason to hold off on updating if you were using their SRC and dither (I wasn't).
Old 4 weeks ago
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what are they?
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Hatfield View Post
Got an email from Zynaptiq today, like many of you probably did, announcing their acquisition and support of Triumph, Myriad ([email protected]! yeah!), and the rest...

This is amazing news.

Though I'm a little sad they weren't able to get a decent SRC working with their first version. And it looks like they've ditched all the Goodhertz stuff in general which may be reason to hold off on updating if you were using their SRC and dither (I wasn't).
Great news! Going to download them ASAP.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzulu View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what are they?
Triumph is a mastering DAW, and Myriad is a batch processor. Myriad is a fundamental part of our workflow every day. I shed some tears when I thought it was gone forever.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut
Audiofile made good software. I owned a few of their titles. It was sad to see them fade away. Not sure what the story is there -- they were bought out (?) 3 years ago and I didn't see much activity after that. Hopefully Zynaptiq is a good home for the software. Are Ev and Matt still involved?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Yeah, definitely happy Myriad is back, it has some really good functions.
Hopefully Zynaptiq do some of the features Audiofile were looking to do [that you could do in Myriad's precursor Sample Manager] like processing in parallel.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear