The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
My ears suck. Please help me choose.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

My ears suck. Please help me choose.

Sorry.

Last edited by Bradahman; 3 weeks ago at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Not considerate.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Verified Member
It's your music, can't you decide which one you like best? Isn't that the whole point?

Honestly, playing a load of mastering engineers off of one another, and then posting the attempts on a public forum, and then linking to that post on another sub forum full of professional mastering engineers, and asking them to spend a lot of time evaluating 11 different masters from their peers, is properly bad form, IMHO...

Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermetech Mastering View Post
It's your music, can't you decide which one you like best? Isn't that the whole point?

Honestly, playing a load of mastering engineers off of one another, and then posting the attempts on a public forum, and then linking to that post on another sub forum full of professional mastering engineers, and asking them to spend a lot of time evaluating 11 different masters from their peers, is properly bad form, IMHO...

+1
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Verified Member
I hope he did fully pay all eleven MEs for this experiment at least.
Experiments like this dont tell much (at least the TO seems to notice this too), but are still common unfortunately especially to those who still offer free test masters.
I hope none of us is involved, seeing this would make me cry for the completely wasted time and effort...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Seriously. Did you pay 11 people to work on your song or get them all to do sample masters?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Davis View Post
Seriously. Did you pay 11 people to work on your song or get them all to do sample masters?
I think you know the answer to that question...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippocratic Mastering View Post
I think you know the answer to that question...
I's not only his ears that suck
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Yeah, my bad. The ME that I liked, sadly passed away recently. I am trying to feel guys out. Sorry if I offended any of you. I liked what I heard from every single one of them. Peace

Last edited by Bradahman; 3 weeks ago at 05:16 PM..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search