The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Soundblade Manual Declick plugins greyed out DAW Software
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Soundblade Manual Declick plugins greyed out

Hey yall,
Had a question about Soundblade. I recently was using Soundblade HD along with a few of their plugins i purchased(Spectral Repair, Manual Declick, etc..) and now (as of a week ago or so)the plugins are greyed out. The only one i can use under the NoNoise column in Soundblade is the Spectral Repair tool. I tried deleting preferences and restarting etc.. Thanks!- Jon
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Verified Member
best contact Jon or James at Sonic Tech support,

sounds like your authorizations have gone awry...

best, JT
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Thanks Jerry,
i did that two weeks ago but still haven't heard back. Ive opened up now two tickets regarding this but no response. Seeing if anyone had another way around this. Thanks!
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by neufeldjon View Post
Thanks Jerry,
i did that two weeks ago but still haven't heard back. Ive opened up now two tickets regarding this but no response. Seeing if anyone had another way around this. Thanks!
I had an issue like that from a transferred license where there was nothing I could do with iLok, soundBlade HD or anything else. They were able to clear it up to get it working for me behind the scenes using my iLok user name but it did take some time for them to reach back- with the holiday season probably even further delays, but rest assured they always did get back to me at the end.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search