The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Subpac ''Feel subwoofer'' Studio Monitors
Old 4 weeks ago
Subpac ''Feel subwoofer''

Hey guys, just wanted to know if I'm the only one here using a Subpac when doing Mastering?

Let me know what you think about it
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Hi.

I use the S2 version and KH310's at times. I'm not sure if using a Subpac along with a full range monitoring system would really be of much benefit but could still have its uses. Anyway it's a great bit of kit I reckon!

Cheers.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelStAmour View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to know if I'm the only one here using a Subpac when doing Mastering?

Let me know what you think about it
i don't know how often/seldom this is getting used for studio mixing/mastering but it's become pretty much standard in live sound - i even had bands which had medium sized boards/risers to stand on getting shaken by an amp! they mostly get fed by an aux/sub out.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Verified Member
When approached by subpac marketing my studio partner asked sub Pac, for a spec sheet, no reply.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

say goodbye to your kidney stones, and your kidneys.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I had a Subpac, really cool but sold it in the end as the fatal flaw I found with it, is that it does not gain match when you adjust the level of your monitors or headphones, and it's a major pita trying to get the exact same levels on every adjustment....but if they could fix that, I would buy another one for sure.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search