The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
DMG Essence or Weiss Deess for Mastering ? Dynamics Plugins
Old 15th February 2019
Gear Addict

Guys what about Klevgrand's ESSpresso? I use that with Lisp and get amazing results.
Old 16th February 2019
Gear Addict

Sometimes it feels like it' some kind of parallel universe here with some posts! Or kids having their first time with a new toy.

Sorry all but it's just like that... I am not in any way trying to look or sound smart, old, experienced and God knows what. But I was (I am still!) reading some posts and this level is almost like pushing me away further from GS.
Old 17th February 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by biksonije View Post
Sometimes it feels like it' some kind of parallel universe here with some posts! Or kids having their first time with a new toy.

Sorry all but it's just like that... I am not in any way trying to look or sound smart, old, experienced and God knows what. But I was (I am still!) reading some posts and this level is almost like pushing me away further from GS.
Huh? This thread seems to be pretty civil and plenty of good ideas for De-Essers from various people. I'm thoroughly confused by your post. Did you post in the wrong thread?
Old 17th February 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
Huh? This thread seems to be pretty civil and plenty of good ideas for De-Essers from various people. I'm thoroughly confused by your post. Did you post in the wrong thread?
No, no, I didn't do any mistake. Just happened that I replied to this Thread and not in some other one. You know, when you read carefully, no matter how many years of experience (sorry all!) and how much know-how, knowledge, materials, hours and etc. etc. etc. passed thru each and every single one hand(s) sometimes it feels like there's so much confusion going on. And then it goes... One plugin (or box) on top of another, on top of another, on top of another, ...on top of another...

Ughhh… I mean, I don't know you (any of you) personally but I sometime sdon't see the point so I post away. maybe I should've refrained myself from doing that. I don't know.

Didn't mean to trash, bash, or insult anyone but it's just the way it is!

Best to all of you girls & boys here! GS is still in my heart!!! ;-)

Krešo
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search