The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
show me your work with a spotify playlist!
Old 1 week ago
  #1
Lives for gear
 
teebaum's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Verified Member
show me your work with a spotify playlist!

I think it would be cool to know a little better what you're working on and what you've already done.
however, i don't find the search based on customer lists and photos of covers as you find them in many portfolios as practical and that's why i made a spotify-playlist of some of my masters.

i would be happy to find some of your work playlists in this thread.

Spotify Web Player - echochamber mastering - Dan Suter
Old 1 week ago
  #2
Great Idea. Do you know if this is possible without a paid Spotify subscription? I just tried using Spotify with my facebook login and it looks like they're auto-filling my playlist with related content every time I add a song.

Edit: You can, it's just the ios app that was being a little weird.

Edit #2 : Here's mine, I actually had one from a few years back that's a bit out of date. Will update it a little now and add some more later:

Spotify Web Player - MK Noise Creators - Mike Kalajian
Old 1 week ago
  #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3030club View Post
Great Idea. Do you know if this is possible without a paid Spotify subscription? I just tried using Spotify with my facebook login and it looks like they're auto-filling my playlist with related content every time I add a song.
Yes it is possible.
There is few "auto" playlist but you should be able to make your own without any external interference.
Old 1 week ago
  #5
Lives for gear
 
teebaum's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Old 1 week ago
  #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebaum View Post
yeah, a lot very nice music, i love it!
Thank you It means a lot comming from you.

I'm still figuring out what's best, selection of tracks or full length album.
Old 1 week ago
  #7
Lives for gear
 
teebaum's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxnscratch View Post
Thank you It means a lot comming from you.

I'm still figuring out what's best, selection of tracks or full length album.
i've taken only one song from every artist to show the spectrum.
to avoid discussions with the artists, i go relatively strong after number of streams with a slight focus on age of the release and musical diversity.
Old 6 days ago
  #8
Lives for gear
Old 6 days ago
  #9
Lives for gear
 
teebaum's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Old 6 days ago
  #10
Lives for gear
crap! that's good to know though, thanks. what are you using?
Old 6 days ago
  #11
Lives for gear
 
teebaum's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraggs View Post
crap! that's good to know though, thanks. what are you using?
win7/chrome
Old 6 days ago
  #12
Lives for gear
 
teebaum's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraggs View Post
crap! that's good to know though, thanks. what are you using?
win10/chrome
Old 6 days ago
  #13
Lives for gear
weird. i have chrome on win 7 and 10 machines here and it works fine on both, i just checked. thanks though!
Old 4 days ago
  #14
Gear Addict
 
chazmar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebaum View Post
I think it would be cool to know a little better what you're working on and what you've already done.
however, i don't find the search based on customer lists and photos of covers as you find them in many portfolios as practical and that's why i made a spotify-playlist of some of my masters.

i would be happy to find some of your work playlists in this thread.

Spotify Web Player - echochamber mastering - Dan Suter
Nice! Your stuff sounds fantastic.



@Saxnscratch
Nice!

Last edited by chazmar; 4 days ago at 09:58 AM..
Old 3 days ago
  #15
Lives for gear
 
da goose's Avatar
Old 2 days ago
  #16
Lives for gear
 
ciro's Avatar
 


Last edited by ciro; 1 day ago at 06:06 PM..
Old 2 days ago
  #17
You can find it in my signature.

A year ago started a jazz netlabel based on live recordings with audience in a small jazz club. We release monthly and covers from be bop to funk, modern...
Old 1 day ago
  #18
Lives for gear
 

Verified Member
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump