The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
The output is low on my Klark Teknik graphic equaliser. Is this a feature or a fault? Live Sound Processing
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

The output is low on my Klark Teknik graphic equaliser. Is this a feature or a fault?

I bought a Klark Teknik DN360 graphic equaliser but the output is so quiet I can hardly hear it.

Is this part of the design (perhaps it's meant to be used with a stronger signal) or is it faulty?

I'd be interested to know because I'm planning on selling it but I can't sell it if it's broken.

Thanks.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Verified Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinetravel View Post
I bought a Klark Teknik DN360 graphic equaliser but the output is so quiet I can hardly hear it.

Is this part of the design (perhaps it's meant to be used with a stronger signal) or is it faulty?

I'd be interested to know because I'm planning on selling it but I can't sell it if it's broken.

Thanks.
Something is not correct. You should have a good signal level on the output of the device if you have a good signal level on the input. If you don't have it here is the manual for your unit klark teknik dn360 manual - Google Search

If you put +4 dBu in you should get +4 dBu on the output with all faders in the middle position.

Best of luck!
Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search