The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What kind of reverb should I use!?
Old 10th December 2019
Here for the gear

What kind of reverb should I use!?

(I posted this in the forum "Newbie Audio Engineering + Production Question Zone" but I just got invited in this forum so I thought that I could ask this question here as well)

Hello!

I'm new here and I'm desperate for help!

I've been using Logic Pro X for a while now but one thing I still trying to figure out is the reverb. I really can't figure out what kind of reverb for what instrument I should use! I'm really frustrated and I've been trying to figure out the reverb on this mix for weeks now but I can't seem to do it. Almost giving up here...

So what kind of reverb do you like on different instruments and vocals? Like, do you use halls for strings? What kind of halls? Small halls, medium halls or big halls? What do you use for vocals? Plates, halls or rooms? I really want to hear your go to reverbs for different instruments and vocals!

I would really appreciate some help and would be so thankful if somebody could help me out! Thank you in advance!
Old 12th December 2019
Reverb is not part of the mastering stage. Refer to your post in the newbie section. Its not good to double post.
Old 12th December 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Mastering View Post
Reverb is not part of the mastering stage. Refer to your post in the newbie section. Its not good to double post.
OK. Wasn't my intention. Sorry.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search