The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
One Song in the Bank
Old 12th May 2019
Here for the gear

One Song in the Bank

I only have one song. I saw Justin P. make a comment. Why would you want to master an mp3? The studio owner passed away, shortly after he sent me an mp3 master of my song. No access to our sessions, now. He sent me 5 masters on OneDrive (to choose from) but I can't access that either. I am inexperienced, too. My song made it in the Top 10 in an internet based radio poll for the last 2 weeks. The quality of the recording is poor imho after listening to other songs in the poll. Can someone (Justin P.?) point me in the right direction to master the mp3. I don't expect any substantial difference but a master may 'polish' it up a bit? I started a fb page Country Girl Song. If a member listened to it thru the page (youtube), a recommendation might be forthcoming? Thank-you in advance...Bill

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search