The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Mastering in Ableton and Logic
Old 13th February 2019
Here for the gear

Mastering in Ableton and Logic

I am having troubling from mastering Ableton in to logic. I have Ozone I am just not certain wither I should use it in ableton or logic or what process I should take in either of them. Thanks a lot.

Ryan
Old 16th February 2019
Quote:
I am having troubling from mastering Ableton in to logic. I have Ozone I am just not certain wither I should use it in ableton or logic or what process I should take in either of them. Thanks a lot.
DAWs like Ableton and logic do not change the sound. So use what ever DAW you feel comfortable with.

Another DAW will not make you master music better, if you cannot do it in those 2, you cannot do it in any of them, as the DAW is not your problem.

Your problem can be one of these or a combo of these or all of these:
Your ears
Your skills
Your experience
Your knowledge

If you are new to mastering (less than 2 years) and have been mixing for only 5 years and audio engineering for 10 years, mastering will take you many more years to conquer.
Do no expect to pick up some paint and brushes and paint like Vincent van Gogh. Mastering is an art, just like painting.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search