The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Mix 4 Eurorack module is one of our most popular utility modules, this 3hp 4-channel mixer is the first to literally fill the odd hp gap – Harvestman users rejoice! Mix 4 also features DC coupling for mixing low frequency as well as CV.

Discussions

Don't forget to make the instrumental mix!

...mix : Mix 1 Finished Mix 2 Vocal Up (1.5 dB) Mix 3 Vocal Down (1.5 dB) Mix 4 Instrumental Mix 5 Accapella After that, I'll usually do alternate mixes (Drums/Guitars Up or Down) anyhow. I find it's best just to offer to do it. Sure, more notes and documentation, but It's...

View Post

is there any vector synthesis desktops?

To be vector, you just need to mix 4 waves, often with a joystick. I like the TG33, but a lot of synths that aren’t specifically vector can do this trick, for example, how about a prophet 12 module, mix the 4oscs via LFOs and envelopes for example.

View Post

is there any vector synthesis desktops?

It is not. Right. But in fact even less than that! You need to be able to mix two pairs of waves with each other, perhaps with two envelopes. In truth, this could be done on a number of machines. The contribution of the Wavestation wasn't "vector synthesis", which is really a pretty trivial thing....

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?